Condy Rice as VP....

jimmy carter achieves as much. Are you going to tell me that such is the reason you are still a fan of his despite everything else he does that you don't agree with? If you can't say yes then you have your answer.

When did i say I was of Jimmy Carter? This question is ignorant.

um, that is kinda the point of the question, dude.

The question has no point. You are asking me to equate the accomplishments of a Sec of State to those of a Pres. The original question was what were the accomplishments of Sec. Rice. You are off topic and your question has no validity. Dismissed.

Transformal Diplomacy. You don't see that as an accomplishment?

I see that as a weak attempt at positive P.R. for a politician whose associations, idealogy and decisions have led to disaster towards the prestige of her native country. History will judge her harshly, be sure of that.

Rice having anything to do with Israel 'pulling' out from Gaza as per your claim is ridiculous.

If anything, Washington's foreign policy actions in the last eight years (of which Rice has been a passionate supporter) have exacerbated the problem, not relieved it.

Hamas has hardened their position after their legitimacy as a democratically elected body was destroyed by Israel and the US. Rice, for good or ill, had a hand in that.

Furthermore, Hamas remains a much more capable fighting force thanks in large part to weapons, training and supplies from Hezbollah, who in turn are alleged to have close ties with Iran.

Gaza remains a hotbed of violence where monthly Israeli incursions and airstrikes routinely take place.

If thats your idea of success...well then, God be with you.

I see that as a weak attempt at positive P.R. for a politician whose associations, idealogy and decisions have led to disaster towards the prestige of her native country. History will judge her harshly, be sure of that.

Rice having anything to do with Israel 'pulling' out from Gaza as per your claim is ridiculous.

If anything, Washington's foreign policy actions in the last eight years (of which Rice has been a passionate supporter) have exacerbated the problem, not relieved it.

Hamas has hardened their position after their legitimacy as a democratically elected body was destroyed by Israel and the US. Rice, for good or ill, had a hand in that.

Furthermore, Hamas remains a much more capable fighting force thanks in large part to weapons, training and supplies from Hezbollah, who in turn are alleged to have close ties with Iran.

Gaza remains a hotbed of violence where monthly Israeli incursions and airstrikes routinely take place.

If thats your idea of success...well then, God be with you.

Israel did pull out of the Gaza. Problem is that they still fire those pesky kadusha rockets.... which is why Israel goes in. Terrorists stop firing kadushas... israel doesn't go in.... real simple.

Hamas is a terrorist organization whose stated goal is the destruction of Israel.

But you're not political on the issue, are you? :rolleyes:

Israel did pull out of the Gaza. Problem is that they still fire those pesky kadusha rockets.... which is why Israel goes in. Terrorists stop firing kadushas... israel doesn't go in.... real simple.

Hamas is a terrorist organization whose stated goal is the destruction of Israel.

But you're not political on the issue, are you? :rolleyes:

Whats incredibly simple is dissecting your post. Which remains a classic case of putting the cart before the horse.

What you do is obvious as per the Hamas/Israel/Gaza issue. You pick and choose a beginning rather than let the facts and context choose it for you. "Problem is that they still fire those pesky kadusha rockets".

No need to further comment, your bias clearly shines with this quote.

The occupation and the pattern of broken treaties, accords and agreements remains the number one reason for violence in the region.The rest of your post is too political to seriously comment on.

Whats incredibly simple is dissecting your post. Which remains a classic case of putting the cart before the horse.

What you do is obvious as per the Hamas/Israel/Gaza issue. You pick and choose a beginning rather than let the facts and context choose it for you. "Problem is that they still fire those pesky kadusha rockets".

No need to further comment, your bias clearly shines with this quote.

The occupation and the pattern of broken treaties, accords and agreements remains the number one reason for violence in the region.The rest of your post is too political to seriously comment on.

I absolutely have a position on this subject. Unlike you, of course, who says positions that aren't pro-Palestinian are "too political". But nah.. you have no position. How disingenuous...no, make that outright dishonest.

If you insist on posting pro-palestinian propaganda, I just might respond... then you can run off and say it's too "political".

Have a good day.

I absolutely have a position on this subject. Unlike you, of course, who says positions that aren't pro-Palestinian are "too political". But nah.. you have no position. How disingenuous...no, make that outright dishonest.

If you insist on posting pro-palestinian propaganda, I just might respond... then you can run off and say it's too "political".

Have a good day.

What exactly is "pro-Palestinian" propaganda?

Pathetic attempts at jingoism don't work with me, explain yourself.

Forum List

Back