Condoleezza Testimony

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Her testimony has been superb so far. Anyone else watching? There's a link to an AP feed off Yahoo's main page if anyone is interested.

thanks for pointing out the link, i'm so used to not looking at the video stuff.

Originally posted by Aquarian
thanks for pointing out the link, i'm so used to not looking at the video stuff.

It's an excellent feed too. I'm getting awesome speeds and the video is crystal clear.

Same here, gives me hopes for the future of the intarweb computar page thingy :) hope similar will be available so I can go back and catch the beginning. There should be some interesting discussion here once she is done.

I thought the objective of the 9/11 commission was to gather as much information as possible? Why is Ben-Veniste continually trying to stop Rice from speaking? He wants direct answers but doesn't want to hear any of her testimony. I applaud Condi for standing her ground and demanding she speak about 'everything'.

I was listening to the first part of it on the car radio on the way to work. The only dissapointing thing about it so far is that they are still trying to pass it off as 'freedom hating' terrorists.

Why can't they be completely honest with us?

Originally posted by jimnyc
I thought the objective of the 9/11 commission was to gather as much information as possible? Why is Ben-Veniste continually trying to stop Rice from speaking? He wants direct answers but doesn't want to hear any of her testimony. I applaud Condi for standing her ground and demanding she speak about 'everything'.

What an asshole!! So much for non partisan ship.....

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
And why is there applause everytime it gets heated?

There are a lot of 9/11 families there, including some affiliated with activist organizations. I believe a few Bush haters have infiltrated the audience. :)

LINK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna watch!

[edit]

Duh..went to Yahoo.com...found it :)

If ever there was a case for "brains" - it's condi. wow. :)

The lady w/ the purple collars is a retard. I hope she's sterile...wow.

Originally posted by Hannitized
Gorelick, sorry, that name makes me giggle, LOL!

The more I listen to her mindless trap-setting, agenda-based 'questions', the more I pray to everything Holy that one of the cieling lights explodes, falls on her, and knocks her unconscious.

Originally posted by dmp
The more I listen to her mindless trap-setting, agenda-based 'questions', the more I pray to everything Holy that one of the cieling lights explodes, falls on her, and knocks her unconscious.

funny, I feel the same way when condi skirts the questions asked. I don't think this will make either side smell like a rose, but I think it says more about the methodology of these types of inquiries than the particular issue this one purports to be addressing.

Originally posted by Aquarian
funny, I feel the same way when condi skirts the questions asked.

hmmm...maybe you aren't listening to the feed. She's answering relavent questions, with very little political side-tracking. Senator AlGoreLick is attacking - trying to point Condi into saying something 'bad'.

I saw that too. He wanted to make a one minute speech, name just the title of a memo, and then get a yes/no answer.

Since no one can yell "I object your honor", she shouldn't have to put up with badgering.

Uhoh, now the Republicans are clapping.... lol!

dunno dmp. same feed, different perspectives. I'm working at the same time so I miss some, can't always tell whether it's a republican questioning her or a democrat. What's getting on my nerves most is that the questioners are doing a lot more talking than questioning, almost as if they are testifying rather than her, and they are all doing it.

Forum List

Back