Condoleezza Rice plays piano for Queen Elizabeth II

well,, if you cannot see it, I can't help you.. maybe someday when you get over yourself you'll take a look at her and what she's accomplished. Just the fact that she's a concert pianist is a lifetime of work,,

She has been seen on the arm of former NFL great Gene Washington at various events. Dr. Rice, a big football fan, has also said she would be interested in being the next Commissioner of the NFL.

“According to a prominent member of the Republican National Committee privy to the [vice presidential] search process, many in McCain’s inner circle argued furiously for the selection of Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice over the other top contenders, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, and Tim Pawlenty,” Halperin wrote in his blog.

But rumors about Rice’s sexual orientation, fueled by a recent book by Washington Post diplomatic correspondent Glenn Kessler, which reported that Rice jointly owns a house and shared a line of credit with an unmarried woman in California, made it politically untenable for McCain to select Rice as his running mate, Halperin reported the GOP source as saying.

Further speculation about Rice’s sexual orientation surfaced in recent weeks when a reliable, independent source told the Blade that a business adviser to former tennis star and lesbian activist Martina Navratilova boasted about having dated Rice in a clandestine lesbian relationship in Washington a few years ago.

When contacted by the Blade, Navratilova staffer Yelena Bakaleva, an out lesbian, disputed the source’s report that she had an affair with Rice. Bakaleva said the source’s claim could be based on confusion over the fact that Bakaleva had once dated the housemate of Rice’s personal assistant in Washington.

“I never met her,” Bakaleva said of Rice. “My ex-girlfriend was living at the same house as Condoleezza Rice’s personal assistant.”

“I don’t know her personally,” she said of Rice, joking, “She’s not my type.”

The Blade’s source, however, said Bakaleva clearly and definitively stated she had been dating Rice, not a roommate of Rice’s assistant.

State Department spokesperson Gordon Duguid told the Blade this week that neither the department nor Rice would comment on “rumors on the Internet” about Rice’s personal life.

Is Condi gay? - Washington Blade: Gay and Lesbian News, Entertainment, Politics and Opinion

“According to a prominent member of the Republican National Committee privy to the [vice presidential] search process, many in McCain’s inner circle argued furiously for the selection of Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice over the other top contenders, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, and Tim Pawlenty,” Halperin wrote in his blog.

But rumors about Rice’s sexual orientation, fueled by a recent book by Washington Post diplomatic correspondent Glenn Kessler, which reported that Rice jointly owns a house and shared a line of credit with an unmarried woman in California, made it politically untenable for McCain to select Rice as his running mate, Halperin reported the GOP source as saying.

Further speculation about Rice’s sexual orientation surfaced in recent weeks when a reliable, independent source told the Blade that a business adviser to former tennis star and lesbian activist Martina Navratilova boasted about having dated Rice in a clandestine lesbian relationship in Washington a few years ago.

When contacted by the Blade, Navratilova staffer Yelena Bakaleva, an out lesbian, disputed the source’s report that she had an affair with Rice. Bakaleva said the source’s claim could be based on confusion over the fact that Bakaleva had once dated the housemate of Rice’s personal assistant in Washington.

“I never met her,” Bakaleva said of Rice. “My ex-girlfriend was living at the same house as Condoleezza Rice’s personal assistant.”

The Blade’s source, however, said Bakaleva clearly and definitively stated she had been dating Rice, not a roommate of Rice’s assistant.

State Department spokesperson Gordon Duguid told the Blade this week that neither the department nor Rice would comment on “rumors on the Internet” about Rice’s personal life.

Is Condi gay? - Washington Blade: Gay and Lesbian News, Entertainment, Politics and Opinion

sad sad sad

well,, if you cannot see it, I can't help you.. maybe someday when you get over yourself you'll take a look at her and what she's accomplished. Just the fact that she's a concert pianist is a lifetime of work,,

It was a fair question.

I don't know why you won't answer it.

I'm not dissing her. She seems like a smart woman.

It was a fair question.

I don't know why you won't answer it.

I'm not dissing her. She seems like a smart woman.

what do you mean I won't answer it? I did answer it,, education, her stature in life, her job, her ability at the piano.. very accomplished woman..

are you insinuating that Rice's sexual orientation somehow negates all her accomplishments and makes her unworthy of praise? if so that's fucked up!

and if McCain passed on Rice as VP due to her rumored sexual orientation that makes him the asshole not her btw.

*see Willow.....calling another lib out for being a tard* put that in your memory bank too :tongue:

Last edited:
are you insinuating that Rice's sexual orientation somehow negates all her accomplishments and makes her unworthy of praise? if so that's fucked up!

*see Willow.....calling another lib out for being a tard* put that in your memory bank too :tongue:

No, I just thought it was interesting that McCain passed over Rice for Palin.

It's shocking really....

It's shocking really....
it makes perfect sense
Rice, while good, would not have motivated the conservatives to get involved, Palin did
of course a moron like you will never understand that

It's shocking really....

what is shocking? Rice is in the Bush Adminstration. Obama was already shackling McCain to Bush...picking Rice would've been like saying Obama was right. Not that shocking and probably less to do with whether she likes pork or taco than you think.

Forum List

Back