Condoleezza Rice plays piano for Queen Elizabeth II

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Top US diplomat Condoleezza Rice took time out from her busy diplomatic schedule Monday to play a little piano -- in the form of a recital at Buckingham Palace for Queen Elizabeth II, royal officials said.
The secretary of state, in London for talks with Prime Minister Gordon Brown, was accompanied in her performance of Brahms by Foreign Secretary David Miliband's wife Louise, and three members of the London Symphony Orchestra.

Rice is an accomplished pianist who started playing when she was a child.

Condoleezza Rice plays piano for Queen Elizabeth II

Hey! Libtards! Your skanky pale little SOS will never be able to do this! :lol:

very nice Willow. She has a future at any piano bar she wants after 1/20/09.

bullshit hockey pucks Silence,, She'll be running around the country giving talks at 100.000.00 a whack and writing books!

I thought his name was spelled Karl?

maybe they can be the new Hannity and Colmes except without the liberal slant. the Salt and Pepa of Fox News :lol:

I think you are right Carl with a K..and come to think of it Hannity does need a partner,, but lo she is a republican,, Colmes was a tard!

well, don't hold yer breath pussy boy.. she would't even sneer at you!

I thought you were better than that.

Obviously, I was wrong.

Lacking any real issues to discuss, the messageboard members turned on each other like the Donner Party.

All the partisanship in this thread is disgusting. Willow, Silence, you're both fucking idiots.

Rice is a phenomenal politician (and a wonderful pianist, too). But, Hillary will be great as well in the Secretary of State position.

It's no wonder no one takes either of you two seriously. All you do is talk shit about the other side. Neither of you take time to listen to reason.

I thought you were better than that.

Obviously, I was wrong.

Lacking any real issues to discuss, the messageboard members turned on each other like the Donner Party.

just don't insult Condoleeza or kick any cats and we'll be just fine!

All the partisanship in this thread is disgusting. Willow, Silence, you're both fucking idiots.

Rice is a phenomenal politician (and a wonderful pianist, too). But, Hillary will be great as well in the Secretary of State position.

It's no wonder no one takes either of you two seriously. All you do is talk shit about the other side. Neither of you take time to listen to reason.

Rice is a phenomenal politician?

In what way?

oh no the hell she won't,, obamalalama said so himself, said "Hillary don't know jackshit about foreign policy,, all she ever did was have tea with foreign heads of state." see I remember stuff like that,, then he makes her SOS!

Last edited:

money.jpg

go buy yourself a sense of humor JS. seriously

Rice really needs to find herself a girlfriend.
She has been seen on the arm of former NFL great Gene Washington at various events. Dr. Rice, a big football fan, has also said she would be interested in being the next Commissioner of the NFL.

Forum List

Back