Condition Red! I repeat! Condition red!

I think it's over for now, I have like 6", my friend about 15 miles north of me, 9". Christmas break is on and no school until 1/5/09!

I think it's over for now, I have like 6", my friend about 15 miles north of me, 9". Christmas break is on and no school until 1/5/09!
school is done here until the 5th also with us getting 24 to 27 inches in the spokane region with 5 or more coming sunday, couer d alene idaho which is about 45 minutes away recored 37 inches. Don't feel bad for any of you!

school is done here until the 5th also with us getting 24 to 27 inches in the spokane region with 5 or more coming sunday, couer d alene idaho which is about 45 minutes away recored 37 inches. Don't feel bad for any of you!

Hey, I'm not complaining. The snow did what I wanted it to do, I'm off early. The kids are out shopping and I've got a big portion of the clean up done. I do feel for you though, that sounds impassable.

Hey, I'm not complaining. The snow did what I wanted it to do, I'm off early. The kids are out shopping and I've got a big portion of the clean up done. I do feel for you though, that sounds impassable.
the main roads are just packed snow now but as I write a UPS truck is getting stuck infront of my house! Last night though we have this four lane street that goes from one end of the city to the other that was pretty much a semi truck parking lot because it has a few hills.

the main roads are just packed snow now but as I write a UPS truck is getting stuck infront of my house! Last night though we have this four lane street that goes from one end of the city to the other that was pretty much a semi truck parking lot because it has a few hills.

Don't you love it? Me, I'm staying in. Waiting for my kids to come home from shopping. Like I said, we have from 6-9", but the streets are plowed and the electricity is on. Better than the city. ;)

Don't you love it? Me, I'm staying in. Waiting for my kids to come home from shopping. Like I said, we have from 6-9", but the streets are plowed and the electricity is on. Better than the city. ;)
Yeah I am staying in also! Took my son out in first sled I bought him yesterday of course I just pulled him around since he is to young to really go sledding. He looked like the kid from Christmas Story though since I layered him up. I also let him eat a tiny bit of snow because you just have to when you are a kid. Tonight I plan on watching a movie and not going anywhere!

Forum List

Back