Condi Rice vs ISIS. Condista battleplan, strategy, fan video.

Jul 10, 2015
Condi Rice vs ISIS.

WKRG News video - Condoleezza Rice on Fighting Isis
"France wasted no time fighting back against Isis, dropping 20 bombs on the terrorists’ headquarters in Syria. “Many of them are European passport holders. A few hold American passports”, said Former Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, in Birmingham Monday.

She said more needs to be done against Isis, especially from The United States, “We have to step up our military activities…They don’t hide in caves like Al-Qaida. If CBS News can find them, the American military can find them. We have to get very serious about destroying them in their homeland.”

Rice says she’s a great defender of civil liberties, but, “We also need to recognize that we need our governments to be able to conduct surveillance against terrorist targets. You don’t want to wait until something happens to catch or kill a terrorist”.

As far as Syrian refugees, she says a safe haven for innocent Syrians needs to be created in and around Turkey and Jordan."

U.S. must step up attacks on ISIS in its homeland, Condoleezza Rice says during Birmingham stop
During a Q&A session, Rice was asked how she would address ISIS if she were president.

Rice responded by saying there's no tougher job than president of the United States, and she recognizes how hard the choices can be.

But she said it's crucial to defeat the group, which has claimed responsibility for the deadly attacks in Paris on Friday. She added that many people who make up ISIS are European passport holders and some are U.S. passport holders, and that makes them a threat to the U.S. homeland.

"We have to recognize that we cannot allow, in the 21st Century, a group that is so brutal....to occupy a territory between Iraq and Syria about the size of Great Britain," Rice said.

Rice also noted that French authorities are very good at counter-terrorism, and the fact that they could be surprised in this way suggests a level of danger that even she did not know was possible.

In addition to stepping up U.S. military operations where ISIS lives, Rice advocated the use of government surveillance against terrorist targets and cited the need to create safe havens in the area of Turkey for innocent Syrians fleeing the violence.

"We cannot sustain the number of migrants flowing into Europe," she said. "We must stop the flow by making them safe in their own homeland."

Rice, who served as secretary of state and national security advisor under former President George W. Bush, said during her speech that transnational terrorism is a key threat to free markets and free people around the world.

Condista battleplan
TAKE RAQQA BATTLEPLAN
TAKE RAQQA BATTLEPLAN - by Supreme Allied Condista - Newsvine

- that's a link to my plan for a NATO-planned, Turkish-led armoured invasion of northern Syria to take the ISIS capital of Raqqa.

So I think 10,000 US ground forces and the same again from European NATO countries should be sufficient to stiffen the backbone and the resolve of the Turks, giving them assurance that al-Assad Syrian military and the Russians will be deterred from interfering with a Turkish-led ground invasion.

I note that Wikipedia describes a Turkish 3rd Corps which is a NATO Rapid Deployable Corps.
3rd Corps (Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

So I'd be happy to recommend Turkish 3rd Corps as they seem, on paper anyway, ready for such a mission.

However, I would not trust the Gulf Arab kingdoms to quit sponsoring ISIS and associates behind our backs and start genuinely fighting ISIS unless the US and allies would seize control of Gulf oil tankers and Arab TV satellites and effectively regime-change them too.

We need Arab coalition partners which are genuine secular democracies, not like Saudi Arabia - state-sponsors of jihadi terrorism from whom we buy oil and sell them arms and turn a blind eye to what they are up to behind NATO's backs.

Therefore I do also have a more comprehensive strategy to recommend.

STRATEGY TO DEFEAT ISIS
STRATEGY TO DEFEAT ISIS - by Supreme Allied Condista - Newsvine
1) Overall strategy - the West needs to apply the Bush Doctrine to all state-sponsors of terrorism - Saudi Arabia & other Gulf monarchies, Pakistan, Yemen, Egypt, Sudan, Iran and other dictator states - regime change them all.

2) Use stand off techniques more robustly - such as seizing control over state-sponsor-of-terrorism satellite-TV broadcasting (often supplied to Arab and North African state broadcasters by European satellite TV companies) and turning that propaganda weapon around and using it to promote democratic revolution through-out the region.

3) Impose the West as sole agents for all oil tanker export sales out of the Gulf. Seize all oil tankers exporting oil and sell the oil, depriving regimes of oil profits.

4) Now once you have an overall strategy in place, then you can look at specific military actions. Bombing prestige regime targets or threatening to if Al Baghdadi's head is not on a spike within 48 hours.

5) Partition Iraq & Syria. Iraq looks like it has to go three ways - Shia, Sunni & Kurds. If the 3 new states all want to join up together in an Iraq confederacy or union of some kind of their own free will, that's fine too.

6) Establish Western military bases in Iraq & Syria for training up the local armies. Better if we can supply them by sea or air rather than by long land routes which can have supply routes attacked by road side bombs and ambushes.​

And once again, I recommend that we appoint Condoleezza Rice as NATO Secretary General or United Nations Secretary General and give her overall political command - in which case I'd be happy to serve as one of her military commanders.

Condista fan video

Condoleezza Rice for NATO. One for all and all for France.

More in Rice for President Yahoo Group message 2290

Last edited:
U.S. Urges Turkey to Seal Border

A bigger Turkish border deployment would close off key transit routes for ISIS fighters in Syria, U.S. officials say

Wall Street Journal - Nov 27
WO-AY706_USTURK_16U_20151127190307.jpg

The WSJ should really allow me to post my comments anonymously as "Supreme Allied Condista" because doing so would allow me to get my advice to the President's NSA Susan Rice more quickly (I don't have her official address address unfortunately, so if someone would like to PM me with it ..)

Remind Turkey's leaders of their NATO treaty obligations
:salute:

The President's demand that Turkey close the Turkish / Syria border to ISIS movements is a reasonable first move but for victory needs following through with something more aggressive - such as an invasion force to take Raqqa.

NATO membership imposes treaty obligations on Turkey and specifically on its political and military leadership.

Therefore there is a leadership duty by NATO Secretary General and the Supreme Allied Commander Europe to remind Turkey's leaders of their treaty obligations which they will be held to by the rest of NATO and not allowed to vary from with impunity.

NATO sanctions against Turkey's leaders who are held to be in violation of NATO treaty obligations could include official NATO reprimands broadcast on satellite TV in the Turkish language.

The NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg and the Supreme Allied Commander Europe General Philip M. Breedlove would therefore have a duty when appropriate to provide leadership and advice to the NATO North Atlantic Council with regard to Turkey.

The NATO Secretary General on behalf of the North Atlantic Council should make it clear to President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan of Turkey that NATO cannot write Turkey a blank cheque, that President Erdoğan should not misjudge the extent of his authority, that he should not in error imagine he might be able to mislead Turkey to violate NATO treaty obligations in a consequence-free way.

With regard to the "training of moderate Syrian rebels" by the US and others. The train and equip program of the Kurds and allies has made considerable progress and met with success on the battlefield versus ISIS.

The training of other so-called "moderates" has indeed failed as has been widely reported.

The problem is that the US, UK and others still have a half-baked strategy undermined by their peculiar view of immoderate Saudi Arabia and other Gulf kingdoms, namely that since those immoderate regimes sell oil and buy weapons from the US, UK and others, such business somehow makes those immoderate regimes "moderate" and suitable to co-ordinate "moderate rebels"!

That is why my quite different strategy proposes regime-change of immoderate regimes like Saudi Arabia and never trusting immoderate regimes and their proxy terrorist groups as so-called "moderates" when they are no such thing.

STRATEGY TO DEFEAT ISIS
(See my previous post)

TAKE RAQQA BATTLEPLAN (See my previous post)

So, yes, I have proposed a battle-plan whereby a mostly Turkish force, the Turkish 3rd Corps, a NATO rapid deployable corps, supplemented with up to 10,000 US forces and up to 10,000 European NATO forces invades north Syria to take the ISIS capital of Raqqa.

That however would be a NATO battle-plan and invasion forces would be under the command of the NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe and so President Erdogan should not imagine that such an invasion would be "his show" or that he personally was indispensable to such an invasion because Turkey can always get a new president!

Who can get their armour to Raqqa first - Turkey & NATO - OR - Russia?
:salute:

The President's demand that Turkey close the Turkish / Syria border to ISIS movements is a reasonable first move but for victory needs following through with something more aggressive - such as an invasion force to take Raqqa.

TAKE RAQQA BATTLEPLAN (See my previous post)

So, yes, I have proposed a battle-plan whereby a mostly Turkish force, the Turkish 3rd Corps, a NATO rapid deployable corps, supplemented with up to 10,000 US forces and up to 10,000 European NATO forces invades north Syria to take the ISIS capital of Raqqa.

That however would be a NATO battle-plan and invasion forces would be under the command of the NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe and so President Erdogan should not imagine that such an invasion would be "his show" or that he personally was indispensable to such an invasion because Turkey can always get a new president!
In this dispute between Russia and Turkey over the shooting down by a Turkish fighter of a Russian bomber which briefly overflew Turkish air-space, I am going to side with ...

... whomsoever can get their tanks to Raqqa first - Turkish tanks or Russian tanks - and I'm betting that's going to be Turkish tanks of the Turkish 3rd Corps (a NATO rapid deployable corps).

Meanwhile so long as neither of the two of them are showing willing to push an armour column to surround Raqqa then they can sort out their border skirmishes between themselves and leave me out of it.

Turkey has not exactly been reliable, backstabbing our Kurdish allies and dealing in ISIS oil. So no way do they get a blank cheque to draw NATO in on Turkey's side because of fights Turkey starts with Russia.

Neither has Russia covered itself in glory over the Ukraine.

So, I'm not giving either of them my full backing. Turkey, as a NATO member, more backing than Russia but by no means 100%.

On the other hand, if one can put the armour I need around Raqqa, I'll be a happy Supreme Allied Condista because I want these ISIS clowns wiped out ASAP.

Forum List

Back