Condi Rice says No to possible VP nod fromTrump

Correll is not a Texan. He is from Louisiana. We would not let him into Texas. Yes, I know we have Lonestar_logic, but, dammit, we do have some standards.

The question is will this maintain until November. The problem with a populist uprising is that a portion of the populism consists of (with apologies to Joe Quimby of the Simpsons) "fickle mush-heads" who will turn on a dime if the slope of the flow leads them there.

I don't think so in this case.

These people have been marginalized and insulted by the elite for decades.

They are sick and tired of that.

That same Political Class and Media and Pop Culture that have been actively showering them with contempt for their ENTIRE LIVES, is now the one that is now, in effect, constantly reinforcing the idea that Trump is "one of them".

None of that is going to change, not in a few months, hell, not in a few decades.

The other side of the coin is how much Hillary can scare her base with Trump being on the other side of the Aisle. I can see progs getting much more riled up over Trump than Cruz, Walker, Ryan or any other Republican currently in the bullpen.

The progs weren't going to vote republican anyway. With the increased fear mongering, they might gin up some extra turnout.

But these guys have believed that GHWBush was a nazi. They have been pegged at 10 on the fear-o-meter for most of their lives. Breaking the peg and moving to 11 isn't going to give them much.

These dems WERE going to vote dem. and now they are not.

interesting point. Still, I'm not going to be convinced Trump is the nominee until the convention is over.

Ignore our enemies. Give your friends a chance.

Here. Some kittens.

ee439e360c78020db6d47a15de53e20c-480x320.jpeg

What I want is for Hillary to have no Chance.

and cats are evil. When we eventually get one (and a dog) I want to name it either Sauron or Lord Voldemort (The Cat which must not be Named). My Wife is resisting the concept.

What difference does that make Mexicans hate him and are not voting for him anyways...

He's probably gonna lose California (a state he thinks he has a chance)by 20-30 points!! LOL,....

The false accusation of racism, is scaring off millions of voters, white AND otherwise, that if they looked at Trump's policies would like them.

That is one of the reasons the Left makes so many False Accusation of Racism.
:crybaby:waaaaaaaaaa, its always the media fault:rofl:, blah blah blah..

Yea I guess when you call Mexicans racist, talk about building some fucking wall, and talk racist shit to a judge of all people because he is Hispanic, , after a while your gonna be called a racist, just the way it goes:shock:, wow unreal huh..

That fat blob of orange shit is tanking HARD and I'm enjoying every minute of it

Do you believe that some mexicans are racist?

Building a wall is not racist.

Saying a judge is biased is not racist.

I can see that you enjoy seeing Trump taking a beating.

Do you want to tear this nation apart?
Yes of course some Mexicans are racist, I've met a lot of them, AND A LOT OF THEM HATE WHITES because of the racism that's been directed toward them, racism, hate just breeds more racism and hate..

Building a wall isn't racist just fucking dumb, funny and ironic how this stupid man can't even explain how he is going to pay for it, LOL..

Tear the country apart??? LOL, The Orangutan is doing a sweet job of that on his own, his campaign is in critical condition and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!!!!!!

What now troll????????

1. SO, you admit that some Mexicans are racist, and that some mexicans hate whites, so why is it wrong of me to call some mexicans racist?

2. Building a Wall is stupid if you are a stupid supporter of open borders.

3. No. Trump isn't doing anything to tear this nation apart. Nothing in his platform marginalizes or disrespects any Americans. It is your side that does that.

4. ANd you are the troll.
Almost 16 thousand posts, in a little over a year, typical fucking worthless LOSER, you probably wear a diaper, and have a piss can by the computer, so you can keep on playing keyboard warrior, LOL, as long as retards like you, keep posting Trump GARBAGE he will keep sinking in the polls, keep up the great work asshole...

When that fat blob of Orange excrement with the dead rat on his dome, gets embarrassed and knocked out in this election, I'll be the first one on here talking shit to your dumbass..

I personally can't wait until that Orange cocksucker tries to campaign in California, New Mexico, or Illinois again, so all those Mexicans you mayonnaise monkeys hate so much, thrash and bring anarchy to his shitty bastard campaign nobody wants to be a part of, even his own party hates him, LOL........

Make America great again:cheeky-smiley-018:

Condi Rice was the National Security Advisor to the President when 9/11 occurred. She failed to make al Qaeda a priority concern, even though the top national terrorist experts were sending her memo's and begging her to heed their warnings that an attack was imminent. Her failure to prioritize the coming attacks and heed the warnings directly prevented taking actions that may have stopped the attacks of 9/11.

Blah, blah, blah.
youtube.com/watch?v=IwTSCCMSAoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=BdwRiihwhpk

Trump is being beaten down by his own fucking mouth.

He should not talk trash if he does not want it stuff back down his throat.

And his followers here suffer the same fate.

Trump will taken GOP in California if he missed his campaign after he hope over his campaign how are maybe news in USMB another treat it's writen real things. Life is more important than win his campaign against a woman even she are favorite just this time and in election time 9-10-11 month this year even she are a she wouldn't lose. It is Ted Cruz or Gary Johnson how can stop she in one duell. Not the Trump. :eek-52:

Forum List

Back