Condi Rice...Hologram..Cartoon...Real?

A

archangel

I was watching a news clip on Condi Rice yesterday...I noticed that she lost the "Olive Oyle"(Popye cartoon character) hair doooo! Now she has returned to the "Jackie Kennedy"retro look... a very nice improvement!...Well it set my mind to wondering...and for the sake of demented humor....

Since she is well educated...in a position of immense authority...dedicated and a hard working "workaholic" is she:

(1) A Nun incognito?
(2)A Administration "girl toy"?
(3)A closet Gay?
(4)Celibate just waiting for the right guy?

Just wondering cause whenever you see her around GW she has a school girl look in her eyes...when around Rummey and Dick the cheerleader look...when around Laura dagger eyes!

I'm just curious because you never see her with a partner... always working...if she is none of the above...well she has one hellava boring social life...then again maybe she will spring the "real" Condi on us if and when she makes a Whitehouse run! :) :rolleyes: :huh: Any thoughts here?

Bullypulpit said:
If she was a hologram, she would have better hair. And...Man! You need to get out more! ;)

Nah...just wanted to lighten the conversation...it sometimes gets way too serious in here....ya need a break once in awhile.... :bang3:

Forum List

Back