Condi Rice Can’t Name A Specific Obama Foreign Policy Failure

You mistake her having the class to NOT jump on Obama's finger pointing bus with Rice having no answer.
You illustrate one of my least favorite things about this administration. The fact that Obama's brand of "political discourse" has degraded the office and the expectations people have of American leaders.
Just because Obama has made his term a four year blame fest doesn't mean political figures from prior administrations are going to fall in line and follow suit.

You finger pointed and accused and then didn't say anything to back up your "slander". Why am I not surprised?

I'm not your mama Dean. Go get her to spoon feed your ignorant ass.

Today on CBS’s morning show, former Bush administration Secretary of State and top Mitt Romney surrogate Condoleezza Rice could not offer any specific foreign policy failures made by President Obama. Romney’s allies, led by Rice and Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), are expected to attack Obama on national security grounds tonight in at the Republican National Convention in Tampa.

But when asked to offer specifics this morning on CBS, all Rice could come up with was some vague attack on Obama’s Syria policy, which, host Norah O’Donnell noted, the president himself might agree with:

LINK

So despite the fact that the GOP plans to attack Obama’s foreign policy, Rice has no interest in “looking back.” Instead, she said, she wants to “look forward,” yet she doesn’t have any idea what Romney’s international agenda is either. And on Syria, it turns out that the policy Romney has articulated thus far isn’t much different from the Obama administration’s.

You mistake her having the class to NOT jump on Obama's finger pointing bus with Rice having no answer.
You illustrate one of my least favorite things about this administration. The fact that Obama's brand of "political discourse" has degraded the office and the expectations people have of American leaders.
Just because Obama has made his term a four year blame fest doesn't mean political figures from prior administrations are going to fall in line and follow suit.

I'll tell you precisely why Rice won't discuss failures. Have you heard of the pot calling the kettle black? If she tries to lambast Obama, her mega failure over 9/11 intelligence will be brought up again. She has supreme audacity to even try to act in a surrogate capacity for Romney on foreign affairs.:mad:

Last edited:

I'll telly you precisely why Rice won't discuss failures. Have you heard of the pot calling the kettle black? If she tries to lambast Obama, her mega failure over 9/11 intelligence will be brought up again. She has supreme audacity to even try to act in a surrogate capacity for Romney on foreign affairs.:mad:

But you just fucking said she was incapable of taking issue with Obama's foreign policy, implying that he's been a stellar success in that regard.

I'll give you credit for your ability to derail your own points without missing a beat, nice work. :clap2:

Whoa, another NaziCon with the clap. Better have that checked...

Go post another disgusting propaganda cartoon that you and your ilk can easily wrap your tiny minds around Duhhhh-khota. Aside from severe retardation that's what you're known for around here isn't it.

Bush did not keep American safe!

Obama has kept America safe - so far!

To try and Lay the blame for an attack that was being planned and prepared for, for over a Decade, at the feet of a President who had been in office a little over a year is pretty Fucked up I would think.

You seem blind to the Democrat President who Dropped the Ball, Could have had Osama and didn't take the him when he was served up on a Platter, Clinton Treated Terrorism like just another Criminal Matter for the Cops.

I'll telly you precisely why Rice won't discuss failures. Have you heard of the pot calling the kettle black? If she tries to lambast Obama, her mega failure over 9/11 intelligence will be brought up again. She has supreme audacity to even try to act in a surrogate capacity for Romney on foreign affairs.:mad:

But you just fucking said she was incapable of taking issue with Obama's foreign policy, implying that he's been a stellar success in that regard.

I'll give you credit for your ability to derail your own points without missing a beat, nice work. :clap2:

I never said she was incapable. I said she didn't mention anything specific which is what the article says. And I think it was because she has no standing to criticize foreign policy failure after her dropping the ball on 9/11.

The Investigation and Public Hearings on "Intelligence Failures"

In a bitter irony, Rep. Porter Goss and Senator Bob Graham, --the men who hosted the mysterious September 11 breakfast meeting with the alleged "hijacker's high commander" (to use the FBI's expression), had been put in charge of the investigation and public hearings on so-called "intelligence failures".

Meanwhile, Vice President Dick Cheney had expressed anger on a so-called "leak" emanating from the intelligence committees regarding

"the disclosure of National Security Agency intercepts of messages in Arabic on the eve of the attacks. The messages (...) were in two separate conversations on Sept. 10 and contained the phrases 'Tomorrow is zero hour' and 'The match is about to begin.' The messages were not translated until Sept. 12" 19

Dr. Rice's statement regarding the ISI chief at her May 16 press conference, is an obvious cover-up. While General Ahmad was talking to U.S. officials at the CIA and the Pentagon, he had allegedly also been in contact (through a third party) with the September 11 terrorists. What this suggests is that key individuals within the U.S. military-intelligence establishment knew about these ISI contacts with the September 11 terrorist ‘ring leader', Mohammed Atta, and failed to act. But this conclusion is, in fact, an understatement. Everything indicates that CIA Director George Tenet and ISI Chief General Mahmoud Ahmad, had established a close working relationship. General Mahmoud had arrived a week prior to September 11 for consultations with George Tenet. Bear in mind that the CIA's George Tenet, also has a close personal relationship with President Bush. Prior to September 11, Tenet would meet the President nearly every morning at 8:00 a.m. sharp, for about half an hour. 20 15 A document, known as the President's Daily Briefing, or PDB, "is prepared at Langley by the CIA's analytical directorate, and a draft goes home with Tenet each night. Tenet edits it personally and delivers it orally during his early morning meeting with Bush."21 This practice of "oral intelligence briefings" is unprecedented. Bush's predecessors at the White House, received a written briefing:

No one is saying she knew what was going to happen or in any way helped but her lack of concern, action, etc. is inexcusable.

Read here about events leading up to 9/11.

I never said she was incapable. I said she didn't mention anything specific which is what the article says. And I think it was because she has no standing to criticize foreign policy failure after her dropping the ball on 9/11.

In a bitter irony, Rep. Porter Goss and Senator Bob Graham, --the men who hosted the mysterious September 11 breakfast meeting with the alleged "hijacker's high commander" (to use the FBI's expression), had been put in charge of the investigation and public hearings on so-called "intelligence failures".

Meanwhile, Vice President Dick Cheney had expressed anger on a so-called "leak" emanating from the intelligence committees regarding

"the disclosure of National Security Agency intercepts of messages in Arabic on the eve of the attacks. The messages (...) were in two separate conversations on Sept. 10 and contained the phrases 'Tomorrow is zero hour' and 'The match is about to begin.' The messages were not translated until Sept. 12" 19

Dr. Rice's statement regarding the ISI chief at her May 16 press conference, is an obvious cover-up. While General Ahmad was talking to U.S. officials at the CIA and the Pentagon, he had allegedly also been in contact (through a third party) with the September 11 terrorists. What this suggests is that key individuals within the U.S. military-intelligence establishment knew about these ISI contacts with the September 11 terrorist ‘ring leader', Mohammed Atta, and failed to act. But this conclusion is, in fact, an understatement. Everything indicates that CIA Director George Tenet and ISI Chief General Mahmoud Ahmad, had established a close working relationship. General Mahmoud had arrived a week prior to September 11 for consultations with George Tenet. Bear in mind that the CIA's George Tenet, also has a close personal relationship with President Bush. Prior to September 11, Tenet would meet the President nearly every morning at 8:00 a.m. sharp, for about half an hour. 20 15 A document, known as the President's Daily Briefing, or PDB, "is prepared at Langley by the CIA's analytical directorate, and a draft goes home with Tenet each night. Tenet edits it personally and delivers it orally during his early morning meeting with Bush."21 This practice of "oral intelligence briefings" is unprecedented. Bush's predecessors at the White House, received a written briefing:

No one is saying she knew what was going to happen or in any way helped but her lack of concern, action, etc. is inexcusable.

So the thread should be titled: Condi Rice WON'T name a specific Obama foreign policy failure.
You're welcome. :)

Rice is intelligent, academically, but she was never qualified to be National Security Advisor. Never!

And she proved it.

So the thread should be titled: Condi Rice WON'T name a specific Obama foreign policy failure.
You're welcome. :)

I gave it the title the author gave it. It isn't up to me to change the meaning or the wording.

Total horseshit...

That 'degradation' started Jan 2001 and stopped Jan 2009....

Total horseshit indeed...

You haven't a clue...seriously. Bush was one of the most derided political figures in US history outside your borders...true story. The butt of many jokes....

Bush did not keep American safe!

Obama has kept America safe - so far!

To try and Lay the blame for an attack that was being planned and prepared for, for over a Decade, at the feet of a President who had been in office a little over a year is pretty Fucked up I would think.

You seem blind to the Democrat President who Dropped the Ball, Could have had Osama and didn't take the him when he was served up on a Platter, Clinton Treated Terrorism like just another Criminal Matter for the Cops.

Over a decade before? Really? Links

And if was 'over a decade before' then Papa Bush or Raygun can take the blame.

Why would anyone care about the opinion of the incompetent boob who ignored direct threats that lead to the death of 3,000 people?

Why would anyone care about the opinion of the incompetent boob who ignored direct threats that lead to the death of 3,000 people?

Yeah, at the end of the day although it appears to have been planned before Bush took office, his admin had nine months to do something about it, and apparently didn't take the threat seriously...

Go figure...

There are many places KindaSleazy Rice can't go on this planet without fear of being arrested as a war criminal.

True Story

Rice is intelligent, academically, but she was never qualified to be National Security Advisor. Never!

And she proved it.

Lakhota, you're an ignoranus. Afros are stupid animals. That includes Rice. You say she's intelligent "academically". Have you seen her college transcripts? She went to a private high school, but barely passed the entrance exam (which, if she had the tuition, was probably just how to spell her name). In preparing for college, she took the PSAT and her score was so low that her counselor recommended against college.

Academically, if she were smart, she would have been able to rip Obama a new shithole on the question of his foreign policy failures. There's nothing else in the world that she's more qualified to do, except maybe pick cotton.

On the other hand, it is impressive to see apes with the power of speech, even if it's just Ebonics.

There are many places KindaSleazy Rice can't go on this planet without fear of being arrested as a war criminal.

True Story
Condi is one of the biggest CON$ this side of the Missuh-say-pay. Gheddit?

Forum List

Back