Condi for VP? No way

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Stephens: Anyone But Condi - WSJ.com

There's only one problem. Ms. Rice was a bad national security adviser and a bad secretary of state. She was on the wrong side of some of the administration's biggest internal policy fights. She had a tendency to flip-flop when it came to the president's core priorities and her political misjudgment more than once cost Mr. Bush dearly. She was a muddler of differences at the national security council. Her tenure at State was notable mainly for the degree to which the bureaucracy ran her, not the other way around.
more at the source.

I think Condelezza Rice would make a good choice for the ticket, but it would not be enough to sway me to vote for Romney/Rice. I think another good choice would be Colin Powell but again not enough to sway me to vote for Romney.

Maybe they did make some mistakes while in the Bush Admin. Who didn't? Who doesn't make mistakes? I think their character speaks for itself. Both of them seem to be quality individuals... which of course, makes them disqualified for any position in national politics.

Immie

Forum List

Back