Condeleeza Rice to take Powell's place!!

fuzzykitten99 said:
i don't understand...why are all these people quitting at the same time?

They can't live with their consciences anymore. Duh.

I'm surprised it took Colin this long. Poor tortured soul.

fuzzykitten99 said:

This is all an expected and planned re-organization. We are in war times now and the original cabinet wasn't as well equipped to handle this new environment as a new one would be. This is growth and a good thing. I too hate to see Colin Powell go, I adore the man. But he is ready to move on and God Bless him. He's served our country well.

nakedemperor said:
They can't live with their consciences anymore. Duh.

I'm surprised it took Colin this long. Poor tortured soul.

...Naked, that's uncalled for...You must be smokin' it tonight..You're sounding like DU...SNAP OUT OF IT!!! :spank3:

fuzzykitten99 said:

Because its quite common for people not to stay in the same position for 8 years. Remember the President has called on these people to give up the past four years of their lives to serve their country. They have a heavy work load and its not surprising that they get tired and they need to get out of the lime light. Combine that with liberal attack machine, and it gets tiring fast.

This is all a good thing. we get fresh blood more focused on the tasks we have. Condi is going to be a great SoS. She isnt going to take crap from the French.

fuzzykitten99 said:

Like rats leaving a sinking ship?

Good riddance for Ashcroft, but I am very sorry to see Powell go. He was the one bright, shining star in the Bush administration.

Not sure how I feel about Rice in there. We'll see.

Andy

CivilLiberty said:
Like rats leaving a sinking ship?

Good riddance for Ashcroft, but I am very sorry to see Powell go. He was the one bright, shining star in the Bush administration.

Not sure how I feel about Rice in there. We'll see.

Andy

Why did you lie and say you were a conservative?

NATO AIR said:
Rice will do well.

Get ready for Powell's scathing book in a few months though.

He's already made a vow not to release a tell all book---we'll see if he is a man of his word like I think he is !

dilloduck said:
He's already made a vow not to release a tell all book---we'll see if he is a man of his word like I think he is !

i would normally say he would honor that. but what that man endured from others in the administration (never pres. bush, but the other lt's.) will find a way out into the public domain and discourse one way or another.

CivilLiberty said:
I didn't lie - I am a conservative. However, I am not a neocon.

Regards

Andy

So, you're an isolationist, protectionist idiot? Go Buchananite go!

manu1959 said:
what is the fundemental difference between the two?

The fundamental difference is CL wants to claim he is conservative and yet preach the liberal doctrine. He is like many liberals who confused freedom with anarchy.

Forum List

Back