Concurrent Receipt for Chapter 61 Retirees

AnonymousIV

May 18, 2011
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:59 PM
To: Downs, Heather (Alexander)
Subject: Note from Calma Miller

Heather, just wondering if you have any advance word on whether or not Chapter 61 retirees will be getting their Concurrent Receipt this year?

Calma Miller
[email protected]

Date: 5/23/2011 12:19:50 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Note from Calma Miller

Hi Calma,

I spoke with both our military legislative person in D.C., as well as DFAS – both say legislation is still pending for this.

Heather Downs
Constituent Services Representative
U.S. Senator Lamar Alexander (TN)
Phone: (865) 545-4253
Fax: (865) 545-4252
Email: [email protected]

URGENT! Support Amendment to House Defense Authorization Bill (HR 1540)

Your U.S. House Representative

Please vote for House Floor Amendment #215 for the House Defense Authorization bill (HR 1540) that would provide concurrent receipt for disabled retirees, allow early retirement credit for Reservists if deployment is in two different fiscal years, and increases payments to widows Special Survivor Indemnity Allowance. The amendment offsets cost with legalizing internet gambling.

Your support will be appreciated.

Background: Please contact Your US Representative Today! Ask your Representative to support House Floor Amendment #215 for the House Defense Authorization bill (HR 1540) that would provide concurrent receipt for disabled retirees, allow early retirement credit for Reservists if deployment is in two different fiscal years, and increases payments to widows Special Survivor Indemnity Allowance. The amendment offsets cost with legalizing internet gambling.

Is your IV bag filled with stupid?

No, but if you would stop balancing the budget across Chapter 61 Retirees backs and then telling them they have to find funding for their cause, THAT, would be appreciated.

I see Mr H you have a lot of thanks ~ don't believe I have one of those for you. :doubt:

Forum List

Back