Concerning the so-called "Reverend" Al Sharpton

Cut out the sanctimonious clap trap...so the man is ordained the same as you, but because you don't like him then you choose to be disrespectful. That says a whole lot about you.

Do you also grip about these guys or only the Black and minority ones???:

“The "700 Club," founded by CBN (1977), was funded substantially with monies contributed by CBN donors. Robertson, who piously touts the importance of moral integrity, has yet to answer for the millions that found their way into his pockets in early May of 1992, when he and his son sold public shares in TFC. The network changed its name to the Family Channel in 1989. To protect the tax-exempt status of CBN, Pat Robertson and his son, Tim, spun off the Family Channel in 1990, legally separating it from CBN. In 1992, the Robertsons sold shares of stock for the Family Channel, which resulted in a payoff of over $500 million for CBN. The Robertsons also owned a block of stock. Regeant University, founded by Robertson, has on its sprawling campus a journalism school and law school. Regeant receives funding from Coors beer through the Coors Foundation”. [1] - See more at: Pat Robertson

After the Enquirer “pictured them holding hands in Rome on July 13” Charisma reporter Adrienne S. Gaines informs us that at a “crusade in Oakland, Calif.” Benny Hinn “admitted” to his “having a ‘friendship’ with fellow” Word Faith mogul Paula White “while he’s still married”. Gaines then explains that Benny Hinn “says the relationship is over” and continues:

“A friendship did develop,” Hinn said of White in Oakland on July 30. “Hear this: No immorality whatsoever. These people out there are making it sound like we had an affair. That’s a lie.” Hinn invited his daughters Natasha and Eleasha on stage in Oakland on July 30 and asked the crowd to pray for him, his estranged wife, Suzanne, and their four children. He said he and his wife had problems in their marriage for years and “could no longer exist in the same house.”

So Sharpton is no better than Hinn or Robertson, two other con men who use religion to again money from hard working people.

Thanks for the comparison, it's why I would never call any of them reverend. At least we agree on something.

What is sanctimonious about pointing out how a man is intentionally ripping people off. Do you realize that people have gone to prison for less when it comes to evading taxes?

Please explain how ripping people off and someone pointing it out is sanctimonious.

Please post a link that states that the Rev. Al Sharpton INTENTIONALLY ripped people off.

I won't call you a liar for making such a statement, I'll just wait for you to post the evidence.
Not paying for services, is that not ripping someone off?

Please...not only have you lied by stating that he "INTENTIONALLY RIPPED PEOPLE OFF", now you want to deflect from your statement in order to attempt to save face???

I guess your pride did goeth before your fall.

The link is in the post. The NY Times article that I linked shows his history of not paying.

Getting services without the idea of paying is intentionally ripping people off. He has not paid employees withholding taxes. That is intentionally ripping people off.

The only lies in this thread are that Sharpton is a reverend, I even agreed with you on the scum Robertson and Hinn.

Here is the NY Times article posted earlier by me in this thread, as you seem to be not very bright.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/n...ces-accompany-his-rise-in-influence.html?_r=0
So Sharpton owes back taxes and is paying.
You are intentionally lying on an internet forum and want to hold yourself out as something better.

Wow..., lying, prideful and sanctimonious...

Carry on in the tradition of Robertson and Hinn, they have their affliction and obviously you have yours.

So Sharpton is no better than Hinn or Robertson, two other con men who use religion to again money from hard working people.

Thanks for the comparison, it's why I would never call any of them reverend. At least we agree on something.

What is sanctimonious about pointing out how a man is intentionally ripping people off. Do you realize that people have gone to prison for less when it comes to evading taxes?

Please explain how ripping people off and someone pointing it out is sanctimonious.

Please post a link that states that the Rev. Al Sharpton INTENTIONALLY ripped people off.

I won't call you a liar for making such a statement, I'll just wait for you to post the evidence.

Please...not only have you lied by stating that he "INTENTIONALLY RIPPED PEOPLE OFF", now you want to deflect from your statement in order to attempt to save face???

The link is in the post. The NY Times article that I linked shows his history of not paying.

Getting services without the idea of paying is intentionally ripping people off. He has not paid employees withholding taxes. That is intentionally ripping people off.

The only lies in this thread are that Sharpton is a reverend, I even agreed with you on the scum Robertson and Hinn.

Here is the NY Times article posted earlier by me in this thread, as you seem to be not very bright.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/n...ces-accompany-his-rise-in-influence.html?_r=0
You are intentionally lying on an internet forum and want to hold yourself out as something better.

Carry on in the tradition of Robertson and Hinn, they have their affliction and obviously you have yours.

So you haven't read the article, nor any of my previous posts. Otherwise, you would have read this paragraph from the article.

Mr. Sharpton and the National Action Network have repeatedly failed to pay travel agencies, hotels and landlords. He has leaned on the generosity of friends and sometimes even the organization, intermingling its finances with his own to cover his daughters’ private school tuition.

So you are being deceitful, dishonest and lying.

BTW: his intermingling finances is illegal.

Also, his tax balance is going up, not down. He used his employees tax trust to pay his salary.

You though are an ignorant fake and a fraud for being dishonest.

a supposed man of God.
Who supposes that???
I don't.

I've heard him called "Reverend", but he's no more a man of God than Charles Manson is.

(Manson didn't kill anybody, either. He just drove others to do it.)

10882338_750943811656785_5361027715263814527_n.jpg
Is that the guy from Breaking Bad

Nope, that guy is a libertarian. This guy isn't the one who knocks.

a supposed man of God.
Who supposes that???
I don't.

I've heard him called "Reverend", but he's no more a man of God than Charles Manson is.

(Manson didn't kill anybody, either. He just drove others to do it.)

10882338_750943811656785_5361027715263814527_n.jpg
Is that the guy from Breaking Bad

Nope, that guy is a libertarian. This guy isn't the one who knocks.
Walter was more of a free market supply and demand type guy.

Course he didn't pay his fair share of taxes, either. So he, Eric Gardner, and Al Sharpton all have that in common.

So you haven't read the article, nor any of my previous posts. Otherwise, you would have read this paragraph from the article.

Mr. Sharpton and the National Action Network have repeatedly failed to pay travel agencies, hotels and landlords. He has leaned on the generosity of friends and sometimes even the organization, intermingling its finances with his own to cover his daughters’ private school tuition.

Also, his tax balance is going up, not down. He used his employees tax trust to pay his salary.

Sure I am...now go fleece some of your members, if they are as ignorant as you it should be quite easy.

Sure I am...now go fleece some of your members, if they are as ignorant as you it should be quite easy.

I am not a practicing minister, I proved a point many years ago.

I proved that your "Reverend" is a thief, sorry to ruin your image of a crook.

You should look it up.
I know what a war monger is. :)

Ok. I'll humor you.

Define "war monger", and let us know how you think Al Sharpton fits it.

Be specific.
Warmonger
/ˈwɔːˌmʌŋɡə/

noun
1. a person who fosters warlike ideas

Fits Al Sharpton to a T.

Name a white American who fits your definition.
David Duke

But not Cheney or Bush jr?

So, let me get this straight. You pick Christmas Eve to go full-metal racist.

If Sharpton had his way, every Jew and Caucasian (even Indians) would be put in a mass grave. I'm sure he would then move onto eliminating Asians and other Mongoloid branches (even Filipinos and Native Americans).

He'd probably then go full Hitler and then reject Christ and Christianity as "inventions of Jews and engines of White Imperialism" and go back to native African religious customs (Hitler's ultimate plan was returning to Odin worship).

Sharpton does not simply seek the restoration of his People, but the total conquest and domination, and furthermore then elimination of all those peoples that are not of his people.

:cuckoo:

You need your meds checked, stat!

So, let me get this straight. You pick Christmas Eve to go full-metal racist.

If Sharpton had his way, every Jew and Caucasian (even Indians) would be put in a mass grave. I'm sure he would then move onto eliminating Asians and other Mongoloid branches (even Filipinos and Native Americans).

He'd probably then go full Hitler and then reject Christ and Christianity as "inventions of Jews and engines of White Imperialism" and go back to native African religious customs (Hitler's ultimate plan was returning to Odin worship).

Sharpton does not simply seek the restoration of his People, but the total conquest and domination, and furthermore then elimination of all those peoples that are not of his people.

:cuckoo:

You need your meds checked, stat!

Whutt????

:rofl:

Oh, another "stat". Got it!!

The fucking S. Baptist 'OJ jury' anointed Sharpton the term "Reverend' when he was four years old.
He's used the title ever since to fucking scam his own negro brothers and sisters out of millions of dollars.
The silver lining is the bastard can't live forever.
Negroes in the US are virtual slaves to their negro leaders. BOBO, Holder, Sharpton, I wouldn't say Jackson anymore. He needs to be hand fed and have his diapers changed nowadays.
Negroes are a race dependant on having a 'massa'.
That is obvious wherever they are and whatever their living conditions.
The hilarious part is they voted for BOBO twice b/c he promised them 'free shit' and he never delivered SFA to them. They are so fucking stupid they still think he'll do something for them in the next two years. More fools them.
The negro 'experience' in the US has actually gotten worse in every circumstance in the last six years.
Then when they couldn't be bothered to turn out last midterm what does BOBO do? He legalizes five million Hispanics who can now get legitimate work in the minimum wage service/food industry.
There isn't a fast food franchise in the country who will hire a young negro man with his pants down to his knees like he just shit himself if there's a Hispanic applying for the same job.
Bottom line is the DNC know what side the bread is buttered on. Instead of having their candidates learning how to 'dog-whistle' negroes and sliding in the odd Ebonic phrase it's now going to be "Que hermosura de nino!".

Forum List

Back