Concerning the abortion issue !

So....presumably gays are born gay? Do I have that right? That's what I'm told by progressives.

So logically, there is a genetic marker somewhere.

What happens when in the future, evangelicals decide to abort babies because they dont want a gay child! Oh......oh......can you imagine the level of head explosions on the left when folks decide they dont want another Mayor Pete kid!:blowup::blowup::blowup:

:hello77:
Maybe they will find a marker for bigotry.

So....presumably gays are born gay? Do I have that right? That's what I'm told by progressives.

What happens when in the future, evangelicals decide to abort babies because they dont want a gay child! Oh......oh......can you imagine the level of head explosions on the left when folks decide they dont want another Mayor Pete kid!:blowup::blowup::blowup:

Yes, gay people are born that way. It's not so much because of a genetic marker (although, there may be one), but rather it is in the structure of the brain, according to doctors and scientists.

Gay brains structured like those of the opposite sex

Gay Brains Are Wired Differently Say Scientists

Yes, gay people are born that way. It's not so much because of a genetic marker (although, there may be one), but rather it is in the structure of the brain, according to doctors and scientists.

Gay brains structured like those of the opposite sex

Gay Brains Are Wired Differently Say Scientists
Do you think it was birth or the fact that the vast majority of gay people were molested in youth. Molestation has shown to affect brain development particularly that of the hypothalamus. Oddly enough these are the same regions gays claim are affected. More than a weird coincidence don't you think?
I mean the 'born that way' argument is pretty failsafe other than that. How can it effectively be disproven otherwise since we have to wait till maturity for choice of sexuality in most cases?
Does Maltreatment in Childhood Affect Sexual Orientation in Adulthood?
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/car.2514

Maybe they will find a marker for bigotry.

Ahhhhhh.....haaaa......see.....suddenly your shit falls like a stone in water s0n!!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

fAiL :springbed:

I'm laughing like the puppet in the classic Twilight Zone episode!

It should be that if a rape or incest case were to take place, then aborting a baby would not be nessesary, because no baby should have time to form when reported by the victim immediately after the act takes place against them.

The emergency room would then offer the victim the "morning after pill" as a way to ensure there is no pregnancy from such an evil act.

Simple stuff really.

If a baby forms in the womb, then the baby becomes a protected life who is of course with the same rights to live (as is granted by God, and his or her fellow human beings), just as any human life has that same right to live, therefore we all should be protecting a fellow human beings life in the womb, just as it is outside the womb under these heavens and stars in which we all live and thrive together in.
You live in a nation that killed people to take their land yet you worry about the unborn..
60 million Americans since Roe b. Wade, and you're worried about people who died 400 years ago. Trust me, the Indians killed as many settlers as were killed. If you don't believe that, just read about Custer's last stand. No Indian would've been killed if their tribe hadn't killed their country's guests first.
The dominate civilization will always prevail. We have been fighting since the beginning.

We are human beings. My kind of human being does not kill human beings at all. Women who have their unborn human beings have them mercilessly killed. Nobody stops them. Now we have to listen to them on political shows barking out inanities to people who do not kill human beings at all. I reserve the right to call killers of unborn human beings killers. It's the truth, and it's nothing but the truth. If they want to get mad and hurl feces or get mad and cry themselves to sleep for killing their unborn, I am not in charge of the things that they do, I am only in charge of me. And inside me is seeing the wrongful killing of human life, and the tally right now is 60 million unborn human beings dead on account of killer whale moms.

'I am not in charge of the things that they do '

nor should you be.

' I am only in charge of me '

& only you.

see how that works? you wouldn't want me to force you into a procedure that you didn't want..... right?

You live in a nation that killed people to take their land yet you worry about the unborn..
60 million Americans since Roe b. Wade, and you're worried about people who died 400 years ago. Trust me, the Indians killed as many settlers as were killed. If you don't believe that, just read about Custer's last stand. No Indian would've been killed if their tribe hadn't killed their country's guests first.
The dominate civilization will always prevail. We have been fighting since the beginning.

We are human beings. My kind of human being does not kill human beings at all. Women who have their unborn human beings have them mercilessly killed. Nobody stops them. Now we have to listen to them on political shows barking out inanities to people who do not kill human beings at all. I reserve the right to call killers of unborn human beings killers. It's the truth, and it's nothing but the truth. If they want to get mad and hurl feces or get mad and cry themselves to sleep for killing their unborn, I am not in charge of the things that they do, I am only in charge of me. And inside me is seeing the wrongful killing of human life, and the tally right now is 60 million unborn human beings dead on account of killer whale moms.

I didn't know you felt that way about God who flooded the planet killing unborn children.

God doesn't kill, he just shuffles souls around when he needs to. Fear not a man whom can take your life for the first death upon this earth, but fear he who has the keys to heaven and hell, and can take your life for the second death.

You think you are being cute with your little attacks, but you are only entertaining yourself. No one is as dumb as you hope for them to be. Now grow up already.

ooOOoooo... you must believe in re-incarnation, cause that is what you are describing.

I didn't know you felt that way about God who flooded the planet killing unborn children.

You mentioned God. I didn't.

you didn't have to. it's all over your syntax.

Don't worry Liberals, we aren't coming after your abortions. We just want common sense abortion control.

then birth control would be available & covered by all insurance plans - including religious business' & those not covered should be able to obtain them for free. just wishing it would all go away without real world solutions is stuuuuuuuuuuuupid.

What's stupid is the desperate and crazy deranged post by those trying to save the practice of killing live human beings/babies formed and/or forming while in the womb.

Don't worry Liberals, we aren't coming after your abortions. We just want common sense abortion control.

then birth control would be available & covered by all insurance plans - including religious business' & those not covered should be able to obtain them for free. just wishing it would all go away without real world solutions is stuuuuuuuuuuuupid.

Agreed, but you missed the point, didn’t you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back