Concern For Iran August 22 Grows

you may recall that when wtc ii hit everyone wanted to retaliate and we did.....iran will never know what hit them.....

and then they promptly went to their partisan corners within a couple weeks, at the outside. They should all be fried...

I found this site looking for a place to keep up with current events.
I watched two news reports today about this Aug. 22 Iran thing.
I want to believe that Iran isn't far enough along to carry out such a thing by the 22.
Also when the Israeli/Hezbollah conflict started I saw an anylyst on a news show that said should Iran become nuke capable Israel already has a plan in place to take out their weapons.
I am hoping Israel will do to Iran's nuke program what they did to Saddam's.
None the less it's a scary thing to contemplate as I firmly believe Iran's leader would use nukes if he had them.

I found this site looking for a place to keep up with current events.
I watched two news reports today about this Aug. 22 Iran thing.
I want to believe that Iran isn't far enough along to carry out such a thing by the 22.
Also when the Israeli/Hezbollah conflict started I saw an anylyst on a news show that said should Iran become nuke capable Israel already has a plan in place to take out their weapons.
I am hoping Israel will do to Iran's nuke program what they did to Saddam's.
None the less it's a scary thing to contemplate as I firmly believe Iran's leader would use nukes if he had them.

Hi Katie! You certainly picked an interesting day. :laugh: Welcome. What do you think so far?

I wonder? Again, I hope I'm wrong.

if iran, as they have promised nuke someone....that someone will wipe them from the face of the earth......of that, i have no doubt....as long as iran blows up trains, pizza parlors and airplanes via proxy they will always be allowed to exist

Thanks.....
From looking over the different topics there's lots to talk about.
I think I can find plenty to interest me.

if iran, as they have promised nuke someone....that someone will wipe them from the face of the earth......of that, i have no doubt....as long as iran blows up trains, pizza parlors and airplanes via proxy they will always be allowed to exist

Why do you think they have nukes?

if you were iran would you be mouthing off like this if you couldn't back it up?

If I could think like President Yabba dabba do, I would do myself in. I can't imagine if he's delusional, over/under confident.

If I could think like President Yabba dabba do, I would do myself in. I can't imagine if he's delusional, over/under confident.

yabba dabba do......:rotflmao:

he is delusional with weapsons and no one to keep him in check....end times is comming for iran

Forum List

Back