Concern about products that are not tested on animals

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I am very concerned when I purchase a product that is labeled "Not Tested on Animals".

I have a dog. If it was not tested on animals, how do I know it is safe if she was to consume it?

so, like you, I wonder what they tested it on? The Bible says that man shall have dominion over the animals. I guess if you are a member of P.E.T.A or just don't believe in Christianity that statement doesn't mean much to you. It's a politically correct world. I have a terrific idea. We have all of these prisoners locked up in the big house for life and will never see the light of day again so why don't we test this stuff on them? Also, if somebody needs a kidney or other organ, no use letting it go to waste by just milling around doing nothing except eating up public resources. I know. I know. There will be those that yell and call me all sorts of awful names but I can take it. Bring it on.

I'd like to think that, at the very least, my dog's shampoo was tested on animals.

I love the ones that say "Finished" product not tested on animals... :eusa_eh:

I am very concerned when I purchase a product that is labeled "Not Tested on Animals".

I have a dog. If it was not tested on animals, how do I know it is safe if she was to consume it?

Read the container. If it's not meant to be ingested, do not allow your dog to consume it. If it happens, get help and call a poison control center.
+1 for PETA

Read the container. If it's not meant to be ingested, do not allow your dog to consume it. If it happens, get help and call a poison control center.
+1 for PETA

+1 for PETA?
Good Night White Pride?

Who the fuck is this joker?

+1 for PETA

+1 for PETA?
Good Night White Pride?

Who the fuck is this joker?[/QUOTE]

Apparently someone that takes a freakin' message board seriously? A PETA supporter really? I wonder if he knows what happens to animals after PETA shows up to rescue them? ( hint.. check the closest dumpster to the pick up site. )

Forum List

Back