Concept of White Privilege is Racist

And what if the arresting officer(s) are black? Some people don't compare apples to apples, if one person has a record or more drugs on them, they will face harsher sentences.It isn't always about race.

I know you want to deny all things racial but the evidence doesn't support you.
I definitely do not deny all things racial, but you believe everything is racial when it is not.

I don't believe everything is racial but the things I have attributed to race are due to race because there is at east 30 years of evidence I have seen that says it is due to race. If 1,000 whites are provided an opportunity they only get to have and 100 of them do not take that opportunity doesn't mean that the opportunity did not exist for all 1,000 whites. And if the 900 whites benefitted, out of that 1,000 it does mean that the majority of whites did benefit. Now just because they had that choice means they were allowed to he opportunity others could not get which provided them a chance they chose not to take which is better than not getting to male that choice at all. You do not have the knowledge base to be trying to argue with me about this.

For example you do not see how unequal formulas for education based on property values that are really artificially created by realtors based on race has impacted the quality of education for blacks and whites. So a poor white child whose parents did not inherit anything and rents their home ends up with a better education in the school in the white community because even as they rent, the property is owned and has a value. Them the school has more resources to spend in order to increase educational outcomes.

You see Molly whtes such as you at real quick to make claims of how things have benefitted all blacks, such as affirmative action. But when its time to look athe 241 years of government efforts that hae provided whites opportunities, whites like you want to akways try saying it doesn't apply to all whites. We call that a double standard.
Never made these claims and you know it. Your knowledge base is skewed and one sided. I never said blacks weren't discrimination nated against. I simply said not all whites are approved for loans.

My knowledge base is greater than yours these issues. You are trying to make excuses. All whites don't get loans does not cover for the fact that we see that blacks are more than double those turned down for mortgages. And in the specific case that started this argument happed as result of the FHA program,.90 plus percent of all loans in this program were given to whites. Credit or ability to repay did not matter in this program because the government was guaranteeing the loans meaning that no matter what the bank would get the loan repaid. So maybe you would like to explain to me how or why it happened that 90 plus percent of whites got these loans while less than 3 percent of all blacks got them..
I did not make any excuses. I never denied that blacks were denied loans because of their race. Today, however, I believe most people, regardless of race, are denied because of their credit history, etc., not race.

Black Applicants More Than Twice as Likely as Whites to be Denied Home Loans
Latest Zillow analysis shows minority groups struggle to access credit, and home values in minority neighborhoods were disproportionately affected in housing boom and bust
- In 2013, 27.6 percent of blacks and 21.9 percent of Hispanics who applied for a conventional mortgage were denied, while only 10.4 percent of white applicants were denied.

And what was the average income level, credit score, and debt to income ratio of those groups? Without that data this is a meaningless statistic.

- Nationwide, home values in predominantly Hispanic neighborhoods fell an average of 46.3 percent from the pre-recession peak to the bottom of the market. Over the same period of time, home values fell by 32.1 percent in largely black communities, by 23.6 percent in largely white areas, and by 19.2 percent in mostly Asian areas.
- Home values in both black and Hispanic communities nationwide also have farther to climb before getting back to peak levels, while home values in white and Asian neighborhoods have returned or nearly returned to their peak levels.

Home values in white and Asian neighborhoods are bouncing back faster because those neighborhoods are generally a more desirable place to live. Higher demand equals higher prices. It's basic economics.

Actually that's not true.

How do you know?

Because there are Asian slums and very nice black communities.

If there are nice black communities they are far and few between and every majority black neighborhood I've ever been to do was a crime ridden shithole.

As for Asian slums, yes, those do exist, but those are mostly Filipinos and other Pacific Islanders. Continental Asians, such as my family, are generally better educated and wealthier than most white people and our neighborhoods are in demand and that's the bottom line. More demand equals higher prices. For the most part, nobody wants to live in a black ghetto, but in those instances where white hipsters start moving in and begin cleaning up the neighborhoods, like Harlem and Bed-Stuy in NYC, and real estate prices begin to rise, then you loons start bitching about gentrification, so no matter what you tards are never happy.

Black Applicants More Than Twice as Likely as Whites to be Denied Home Loans
Latest Zillow analysis shows minority groups struggle to access credit, and home values in minority neighborhoods were disproportionately affected in housing boom and bust
- In 2013, 27.6 percent of blacks and 21.9 percent of Hispanics who applied for a conventional mortgage were denied, while only 10.4 percent of white applicants were denied.

And what was the average income level, credit score, and debt to income ratio of those groups? Without that data this is a meaningless statistic.

- Nationwide, home values in predominantly Hispanic neighborhoods fell an average of 46.3 percent from the pre-recession peak to the bottom of the market. Over the same period of time, home values fell by 32.1 percent in largely black communities, by 23.6 percent in largely white areas, and by 19.2 percent in mostly Asian areas.
- Home values in both black and Hispanic communities nationwide also have farther to climb before getting back to peak levels, while home values in white and Asian neighborhoods have returned or nearly returned to their peak levels.

Home values in white and Asian neighborhoods are bouncing back faster because those neighborhoods are generally a more desirable place to live. Higher demand equals higher prices. It's basic economics.

How do you know?

If there are nice black communities they are far and few between and every majority black neighborhood I've ever been to do was a crime ridden shithole.

As for Asian slums, yes, those do exist, but those are mostly Filipinos and other Pacific Islanders. Continental Asians, such as my family, are generally better educated and wealthier than most white people and our neighborhoods are in demand and that's the bottom line. More demand equals higher prices. For the most part, nobody wants to live in a black ghetto, but in those instances where white hipsters start moving in and begin cleaning up the neighborhoods, like Harlem and Bed-Stuy in NYC, and real estate prices begin to rise, then you loons start bitching about gentrification, so no matter what you tards are never happy.

Sorry dude, but Asian comprises many people. And Asians face the same racism we do. Asians have the same slums, crime and gangs too. Asians have organized crime that brings in plenty of drugs. I have way too many friends from various nations within the Asian sphere to listen to your idiocy. Crime is higher in the white community than in any other but whites have successfully found the stupid sellout types who cosign their racism.

I know you want to deny all things racial but the evidence doesn't support you.
I definitely do not deny all things racial, but you believe everything is racial when it is not.

I don't believe everything is racial but the things I have attributed to race are due to race because there is at east 30 years of evidence I have seen that says it is due to race. If 1,000 whites are provided an opportunity they only get to have and 100 of them do not take that opportunity doesn't mean that the opportunity did not exist for all 1,000 whites. And if the 900 whites benefitted, out of that 1,000 it does mean that the majority of whites did benefit. Now just because they had that choice means they were allowed to he opportunity others could not get which provided them a chance they chose not to take which is better than not getting to male that choice at all. You do not have the knowledge base to be trying to argue with me about this.

For example you do not see how unequal formulas for education based on property values that are really artificially created by realtors based on race has impacted the quality of education for blacks and whites. So a poor white child whose parents did not inherit anything and rents their home ends up with a better education in the school in the white community because even as they rent, the property is owned and has a value. Them the school has more resources to spend in order to increase educational outcomes.

You see Molly whtes such as you at real quick to make claims of how things have benefitted all blacks, such as affirmative action. But when its time to look athe 241 years of government efforts that hae provided whites opportunities, whites like you want to akways try saying it doesn't apply to all whites. We call that a double standard.
Never made these claims and you know it. Your knowledge base is skewed and one sided. I never said blacks weren't discrimination nated against. I simply said not all whites are approved for loans.

My knowledge base is greater than yours these issues. You are trying to make excuses. All whites don't get loans does not cover for the fact that we see that blacks are more than double those turned down for mortgages. And in the specific case that started this argument happed as result of the FHA program,.90 plus percent of all loans in this program were given to whites. Credit or ability to repay did not matter in this program because the government was guaranteeing the loans meaning that no matter what the bank would get the loan repaid. So maybe you would like to explain to me how or why it happened that 90 plus percent of whites got these loans while less than 3 percent of all blacks got them..
I did not make any excuses. I never denied that blacks were denied loans because of their race. Today, however, I believe most people, regardless of race, are denied because of their credit history, etc., not race.

Well when you do the research, you find that belief is one thing reality is another.

I am going to tell you a story. One of several hundred similar stories I heard over the course if my time working in the black community.

I met a older widow years ago named McCord She owned a city block of property including a grocery store in Kansas City Kansas. I met her in the course of doing business. but she had a story to tell me. At one time she had wanted to expand her grocery store so she went to the bank to get a loan, She was denied. Now we can make excuses like maybe she didn't gave good credit, but she owned a city block, with a grocery store that she owned that included several rental houses and at least 2 other businesses, on that same block. I doubt if her credit was bad.

So she decided to put up her store for collateral, she still was denied. She the put up the store and 3 houses she owned and still was denied. No one white would have been done this way. This is one of several hundred stories like this I heard and I am just one person. We have to stop denying these things, Race plays a huge role in many things today. And it is time for certain whites to stop telling us who are not white how it doesn't happen now when we see it happening all the time..

Well when you do the research, you find that belief is one thing reality is another.

I am going to tell you a story. One of several hundred similar stories I heard over the course if my time working in the black community.

I met a older widow years ago named McCord She owned a city block of property including a grocery store in Kansas City Kansas. I met her in the course of doing business. but she had a story to tell me. At one time she had wanted to expand her grocery store so she went to the bank to get a loan, She was denied. Now we can make excuses like maybe she didn't gave good credit, but she owned a city block, with a grocery store that she owned that included several rental houses and at least 2 other businesses, on that same block. I doubt if her credit was bad.

So she decided to put up her store for collateral, she still was denied. She the put up the store and 3 houses she owned and still was denied. No one white would have been done this way. This is one of several hundred stories like this I heard and I am just one person. We have to stop denying these things, Race plays a huge role in many things today. And it is time for certain whites to stop telling us who are not white how it doesn't happen now when we see it happening all the time..

Apparently, when you do enough research, you realize that anecdotal evidence is not evidence of statistical probability.

How do you know?

Sorry dude, but Asian comprises many people. And Asians face the same racism we do. Asians have the same slums, crime and gangs too. Asians have organized crime that brings in plenty of drugs. I have way too many friends from various nations within the Asian sphere to listen to your idiocy. Crime is higher in the white community than in any other but whites have successfully found the stupid sellout types who cosign their racism.

Funny, I had none of those issues at all, but then maybe that's because I finished school, went to college, and didn't have a baby mama before I was married.

I am sure it probably does happen today, but I don't believe it is widespread. You cannot make anyone really believe that the only reason blacks are turned down for anything is because of race.

wp.jpg

Ah, didn't take long for regressives to arrive.

Since YOU clearly are racist and have benefited from it, I say you pay for your sins. Personally, I am not a racist and haven't benefited so I won't do a thing.
just by calling him a racist makes yuo a racist lol

How do you know?

Funny, I had none of those issues at all, but then maybe that's because I finished school, went to college, and didn't have a baby mama before I was married.

So did I. So what's your point?

I am sure it probably does happen today, but I don't believe it is widespread. You cannot make anyone really believe that the only reason blacks are turned down for anything is because of race.

I don't have to make anyone do anything. The facts show what the truth is. You can either accept it, or you can deny it. You've not been black ever, you've not faced racism ever, so you can't say anything really about what's not caused because of race. But you think you can so you do so, and what you say is refuted by fact. What YOU believe is irrelevant. Facts show us that racism is widespread today. Just as it has ever been. Just because the signs don't exist.......

Forum List

Back