Concealed Carry Permits Should be Treated Like Driver's Licenses

It is Only a right for that which is necessary to the security of a free State.

Yes, the FREE is the important part. The Bill of Rights is 9 limitations on what government is ALLOWED to do, and one final option should they overstep their authority. Get used to it. The Founders disliked, and didn't trust government. They realized that corrupt people are drawn to power like moths to flame and they wished to ensure we had the means to remove them when they got too onerous.
why do gun lovers believe they are necessary to the security of a free State if they don't love their republic as much as they claim to love their guns?

“Men did not love Rome because she was great. She was great because they had loved her.”
G.K. Chesterton

The Republic is under attack by progressives like you. We DO love our Republic. You wish to tear it apart.

Has nothing to do with the OP
Stay on topic or fuck off

Is on topic. Now you can piss off junior.

you know, if my question in the other thread was so egregiously off-topic - how come you answered the question before you jumped my ass?

Holding a peaceful demonstration is a right - not a privilege. You still may have to get a permit for it.
The restriction is due to compelling state interest in doing so.
What is the compelling state interest in carry permits?

Keeping guns out of the hands of felons and lunatics that don't need to have guns or carry them in public. Duh.

Holding a peaceful demonstration is a right - not a privilege. You still may have to get a permit for it.
Yes... all related to the time/place/manner discussion that you ran away from.
Hmmmm if I'm posting about time, place, and manner restrictions - then how exactly did I "run away"????
Your entire rebuttal to my argument regarding time/place/manner and my request for you to provide a detailed explanation of how my argument is was, as YOU put it: "Two words: public safety".
That's you running away, You don't have an effective response to what I laid out, and you know it.

The restriction is due to compelling state interest in doing so.
What is the compelling state interest in carry permits?

Keeping guns out of the hands of felons and lunatics that don't need to have guns or carry them in public. Duh.
Actually that is not the compelling state interest. We are talking about carry, not possession. So you'r wrong. Again.

Forum List

Back