Concealed carry on bases.

The permits will be few and far between.

"To carry a privately-owned firearm on DoD property for personal protection unrelated to performance of official duties, the service member will require an authorization from an 0-6 or higher, which can last either 90 days or “as long as the DoD Component deems appropriate.”

They will need to be 21 years old and not subject to any proceedings in civilian court or be charged with anything under the UCMJ."" from the OP's source.

What a nation, where firearms must be carried for self defence.
That's what happens when the Left refuses to corral their violent voters.

Is there any doubt that the most violent areas of the US are the inner sections of Democratic cities?

"To carry a privately-owned firearm on DoD property for personal protection unrelated to performance of official duties, the service member will require an authorization from an 0-6 or higher, which can last either 90 days or “as long as the DoD Component deems appropriate.”

They will need to be 21 years old and not subject to any proceedings in civilian court or be charged with anything under the UCMJ."" from the OP's source.
So.

Maybe those dozen Soldiers who were killed by the jihad Major at Ft. Hood would be alive today. Come to think of it when are they going to execute that bastard?

When I was in the USMC the officers needed only verbal permission from an O-4 or higher.

And the O-4's needed it from an O-5, etc.

An O-5 is pretty much a god in the military. Means lieutenant colonel in the Army, USAF, or USMC.

Means commander in the USN or USCG.

I had permission and I kept my 9x19 S&W and my 5.56x45 Ruger Mini locked up in my footlocker in my BOQ studio apartment.

My Springfield 1911A1 45ACP was always locked up in the battalion armory with the M-16's, M-60's and the 50 cal's.

Maybe those dozen Soldiers who were killed by the jihad Major at Ft. Hood would be alive today. Come to think of it when are they going to execute that bastard?
When you wear a uniform there is no place to stuff a pistol not even a mouse gun.

Unless you are the O/D you are not supposed to be armed. Only the O/D and the military police are allowed to be armed on a military base in garrison.

You could probably do it with a shoulder holster (like the tankers have) and covered with a field jacket. But not in a coat-and-tie uniform.

During warfare in the field it is way different -- you wear combat BDU's and you sleep with your carbine and pistol and ammo on a folding cot in big canvass tents. But that's different.

Garrison is way different from the battlefield.

Forum List

Back