Conan to NBC: "Drop Dead"

I used to change channels after the Tonight Show with Jay Leno was over and Conan came on. He just doesn't deliver like Leno does.

Now, I watch neither of them. It makes no difference to me what they air. Broadcast TV is a waste of perfectly good time.

Fox is gonna hire Conan.. Fox is gonna hire Conan nahh nah nahhhhh na!

:chillpill::funnyface:

O'Reilly said Conan wrote for the "Simpsons." I didn't know that.

He wrote some of the best episodes for The Simpsons, including "Monorail."

With the Late, Great, Phil Hartman as the "Con Man"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEZjzsnPhnw&feature=related[/ame]

Conan turned out to be a great interviewer too. He's all about the guest except when they get boring. He always jumps in and saves them with self deprecating stuff. Andy Richter is very funny and his band. I record it just about every night.

It's a big mistake for NBC to bring Leno back. He's done.

Conan to NBC: Drop Dead
O'Brien mulls 'Tonight Show' future; NBC may go with guest hosts
By MICHAEL SCHNEIDER
O'Brien writes of NBC's proposed 'Tonight Show' delay, ' I cannot participate in what I honestly believe is its destruction.'

Conan O'Brien to NBC: Drop dead.
O'Brien, who has kept his lips sealed so far over NBC's decision to bump his show to midnight, other than cracking wise about it on "The Tonight Show," is going public. And he's not happy.

In a lengthy statement addressed tongue-in-cheek to the "People of Earth," O'Brien said he could not "participate in what I honestly believe is its destruction."

"For 60 years the Tonight Show has aired immediately following the late local news," O'Brien wrote. "I sincerely believe that delaying the Tonight Show into the next day to accommodate another comedy program will seriously damage what I consider to be the greatest franchise in the history of broadcasting. The 'Tonight Show' at 12:05 simply isn't the 'Tonight Show.'"

Conan to NBC: Drop Dead - Entertainment News, TV News, Media - Variety

Good for you, Conan.

That's all well and good, but he doesn't have the ratings. Maybe he can get a government bail-out since he can't get enough people to watch him.

Eh i never really cared for Conan. But he really does have a point here. Cant have the tonight show that doesnt start until the next day. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Forum List

Back