Conan O'Brien hosts first Tonight Show tonight

BaltimoreBob

Righteous Robert
May 26, 2009
Baltimore
Conan O'Brien hosts first Tonight Show tonight

It's 8PM on the West Coast right now.
You East Coast people will see him in 1/2 hour.
Give us your feedback.

I spent the day at Universal today
and talked to people in line at 9:30AM for the 4PM taping.

I attended Jay's 3rd to last and last Tonight Show on Friday.
I brought my Tonight Show's attended to 168.
I was at over 100 with Johnny Carson.
Including his 2nd to last show in May 1992.

Getting tickets for the new Tonight Show very difficult at this time.

I return to Baltimore on Wednesday.
Burbank Bob

I love Conon O'Brien, he used to be a writer for "The Simpsons"

Sorry you couldn't get in BB. At least you got to see the last week of Jay! I met him when he did a show here in Indy years ago, super nice guy and was very friendly!

Good show, Pearl Jam rocked, Eddie Veder looked like a midget next to Conon, but he's still hot! :eusa_drool:

Good advice. Seeing as how I'm a growing boy, I should be asleep at that time anyway!

I think Conan is bringing the Tonight show into the 21st century. He is funny and I was really excited to see how he would do.

He was a little jittery but still funny jokes and a good interview with Will Farrell.

What the heck is Jay Leno going to do in primetime?

Good show, Pearl Jam rocked, Eddie Veder looked like a midget next to Conon, but he's still hot! :eusa_drool:

I watched the beginning but I crashed by the time Pearl Jam came on. I'll watch it tonight when I get home. I love Conan, he cracks me up. I was laughing out loud last night as he referred to President Obama nominating Sotomayor and how Joe Biden responded to her nomination.

They went to a video clip of Sotomayor stepping up to the podium as Obama introduced her. They did a voice-over of what Biden was whispering in her ear: "I really like chimichangas", he wispered. :eusa_eh: Then he leaned over again, "and burritos" :lol: He leaned in again, "and tacos" then again "and choco tacos" :rofl:

I thought it was hilarious. :eusa_angel: Conan is a riot, imho.

I say it was kinda lame.
Not a noteworthy 1st show.
Hopefully they will get better.
So far no one fired as Tonight Show host.
I was disappointed because other then the internet
there was no way to get tickets.

If I put a grade on his first I'd give it a C+.

Burbank Bob

Forum List

Back