Con-Climate Science Fudged - But Why?

Saigon is one weird Dude. If you disagree with him it means you "lost the debate" It's terrible not to be able to interact with people who have different opinion. What a sad, lonely life. I hope you have a fun hobby that occupies your time

I can see Saigon talking to a table full of dolls and toy soldiers and having them agree with everything he says.

Ian C -

No one has ever disputed that glaciers melt, and have always melted.

If you wish to deliberaly miss the point, then I'll leave you to do so with Frank and Daveman.

It's you who are being intellectually dishonest here. Ian has presented evidence of worldwide glacier retreat long before CO2 was ever an "issue". How does that HISTORICAL (I know, you guys don't like anything over 30 years old) data affect your interpretation of the AGW "theory".

We've all seen and heard the conservative dupes and their knee jerk reactions to any climate change science. They quote science of their own or most often they deny the scientific community's agreed upon analysis...but why? Why and how are our conservative friends duped?

I hate to sound like a conspiratist, but how does a climate change denier spell O-I-L?

Arctic Sea Ice Vanishes — and the Oil Rigs Move In

As Arctic sea ice melts to its lowest level on record, oil companies move in to begin drilling the far north.

As Arctic Sea Ice Melts Thanks to Climate Change, Drilling for Oil | Science and Space | TIME.com

Could the conservative dupes we all know be this easy? It appears they have been used time and time again for larger purposes having nothing to do with ideology or science -- it's profit. Profit.

start at the beginning...

:eusa_whistle:

Ian C -

If you wish to deliberaly miss the point, then I'll leave you to do so with Frank and Daveman.

Run away. LOL!

"Run away"

It's what Governor Mitt Romney did when it came time for reelection -- for a chance for the people of Massachusetts to speak. :clap2:

think Sarah Palin in Massachusetts

We've all seen and heard the conservative dupes and their knee jerk reactions to any climate change science. They quote science of their own or most often they deny the scientific community's agreed upon analysis...but why? Why and how are our conservative friends duped?

I hate to sound like a conspiratist, but how does a climate change denier spell O-I-L?

As Arctic sea ice melts to its lowest level on record, oil companies move in to begin drilling the far north.

As Arctic Sea Ice Melts Thanks to Climate Change, Drilling for Oil | Science and Space | TIME.com

Could the conservative dupes we all know be this easy? It appears they have been used time and time again for larger purposes having nothing to do with ideology or science -- it's profit. Profit.

Ian C -

Run away. LOL!

"Run away"

It's what Governor Mitt Romney did when it came time for reelection -- for a chance for the people of Massachusetts to speak. :clap2:

Will Obama run back to Chicago in January?
To the house that Rezko helped him buy?
Or maybe he can run away to Europe?

Excellent news! We can always use more oil.

"...in the wood's well-preserved cellulose, the researchers found that western Canadian subarctic temperatures were 21 to 30 degrees F (12 to 17 degrees C) warmer and four times wetter than they are today."

AGW, amiright?

start at the beginning...

Why don't you. Take a look at the map Ian presented that shows all those glaciers disappearing LONG BEFORE CO2 was a "problem".

Funny how you want people to look at your stuff but when we present stuff you ignore it. You remind me of the character in "The Cannonball Run" who tore his rearview mirror off and tossed it away exclaiming "what is behind me does not concern me". You revisionists are the same way, you ignore all the history before 30 years ago and think that this last thirty year period is somehow special.

It is, but only because you are so special it just happened to happen in your lifetime so you focus on that little tiny bit at the end of your nose. So sad for you the Earth is a lot older than you.

Run away. LOL!

"Run away"

Running away would be not running for reelection as both Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney have done. it is sad to see the GOP end up backing candidates who run from their own records while blowing smoke up your asses

Excellent news! We can always use more oil.

really?

"Run away"

Running away would be not running for reelection as both Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney have done. it is sad to see the GOP end up backing candidates who run from their own records while blowing smoke up your asses

Isn't it sad that your guy is losing to Romney?
Maybe Rezko can help him find a bigger house in January?

Profits are bad?

Profits build and maintain hundreds of hospitals that wouldn't have been built without donors. Many of them have advanced facilities to help them care for specialty patients who would not get as advanced care in a public hospital that may not have people with specialty training for diseases such as sleep apnea or rheumatoid diseases.

Profits that Andrew Carnegie made were put into building 1688 public libraries across this great land in communities that would not have them without his decision to give back his profits to the people.

Profits give many state and local schools new buildings, theaters, gymnasiums, aquatic facilities, and science labs.

People's gifts of their estate profits to churches and public centers make communities far better places, and sometimes, a lot of people just get together, give till it hurts and they have that new symphony and arts center everyone is happy to have.

Profits have built mental health facilities and turned lives around with good care and teaching people how to take care of their minds who have perhaps only a chemical deficiency causing them and their loved ones woe.

The list just has to be endless. Pick up a paper. Someone is always using their profit to do something good for schools, churches, homeless shelters, and many other things.

Forum List

Back