Comrade's obstruction of justice case grows

Trump's tweets show a concerted attempt to undermine the Russia investigation, reinforce obstruction

Mueller has probably never seen such an inept and totally incompetent violator. I guess that is to be expected while he is taking orders from Putin.

Now it seems the entire Republican Party may be on the Russian payroll.

jan-brady-russia-russia-russia-.jpg

I thought he was going to be impeached by now. Or resign in shame. Now you guys are claiming the case is still being built.

The 'Russia Collusion / Interference' investigation is now OVER. Mueller HIMSELF signaled that when he expanded his WITCH HUNT to include ISRAEL.

Mueller Examines Kushner’s Role In Israel Talks

What does Israel have to do with Mueller's tasking of Investigating Russian 'Collusion' / 'Interference'?
- NOT A DAMN THING!

It is a signal that after MORE than a year, after multiple investigations - to include a stacked partisan Special Counsel, Mueller and the Democrats have NOTHING - NO EVIDENCE against Trump regarding non-existent Russian 'Collusion / Interference'.

It is a signal that in order to 'get Trump Mueller is having to abandon his tasking of investigating RUSSIAN collusion and interference and has to expand his WITCH HUNT to include ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!

In the article (linked), it states:

"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team is looking into White House adviser Jared Kushner’s contacts with Israeli officials in the days leading up to the election, in yet another indication of the ever broadening scope the Justice Department probe.

The investigators are questioning witnesses about Kushner’s role in a December 2016 dispute regarding a U.N. resolution condemning Israel’s continued construction of settlements in the West Bank, people familiar with the matter told The Wall Street Journal.

The resolution passed on Dec. 23, weeks before President Donald Trump took office. Israeli officials reportedly reached out to senior Trump campaign officials, including Kushner..."

KEY NOTES HERE:

1. AGAIN, Mueller is investigating a NON-EXISTENT CRIME. There is NO CRIME HERE. (Mueller / Democrats are digging, digging, hoping....)

2. The UN Resolution vote happened before Trump came into office.... NOTHINGBURGER!

3. ISRAEL reached out to Trump's team...not the reverse.

4. A foreign government reaching out to a candidate and his team who are likely to go into office is nothing new and certainly not illegal - OBAMA SAID THIS HIMSELF.

HAVING FOUND NOTHING - NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION / INTERFERENCE INVOLVING TRUMP - MUELLER HAS ABANDONED HIS TASK OF INVESTIGATING NON-EXISTENT TRUMP-RELATED RUSSIAN COLLUSION / INTERFERENCE AND HAS GONE OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF HIS TASKING IN HIS WITCH HUNT, ONCE AGAIN INVESTIGATING SOMETHING THAT ISN'T EVEN A CRIME!

TIME TO SHUT TIS PARTISAN BUTT-HURT BS DOWN!

Trump's tweets show a concerted attempt to undermine the Russia investigation, reinforce obstruction

Mueller has probably never seen such an inept and totally incompetent violator. I guess that is to be expected while he is taking orders from Putin.

Now it seems the entire Republican Party may be on the Russian payroll.

Ok, so an honest question, can I ask why you refer to the sitting president of the United States with the universally offensive term "comrade", when in fact, his policies run contrary to communism, maybe even moreso than Reagans did?

Furthermore the policies of his predecessor unfortunately for liberty loving citizens; embraced communism more than possibly any president before.

I thought he was going to be impeached by now. Or resign in shame. Now you guys are claiming the case is still being built.

Patience Grasshopper. Mueller is building his case from the bottom. The possible crimes against the Comrade:

-Money Laundering
-Obstruction of Justice
-Collusion with a Foreign Adversary (treason)
-Violation of Federal election laws
-Abuse of Power and
-Just being Stupid beyond Belief

I expect the investigation will conclude sometime shortly before the Dems regain control of Congress. I still expect the Comrade to resign before then.

Forum List

Back