Comrade Trump visits CIA headquarters and.....lies

Right, it is just a killer...
So-called "green energy" is a killer.
Yeah it kills the profit margins of environmental polluters. But the GOP and Trump will fix THAT won't they??? yesireeeee!
Corporations never decrease their profit margins. They just pass their additional costs onto you. The only person you're fucking is yourself, but you're too stupid to know it. High energy costs kill people when they can't afford to heat or cool their homes.Thousands of people have frozen to death in Europe because of green energy boondoggles.

Europe Lets Its Citizens Freeze To Death …40,000 Dead In Winter 2014 As “Energy Poverty” Explodes!

By forcing them to pay for shit like sex change operations, birth control, abortions, maternity care and substance abuse counseling. By driving my deductibles up to $6500 per person making my insurance virtually worthless. He also shits on them by flooding this country with illegal aliens and thousands of H1-B visas that take jobs from Americans. He raised their taxes, regulated them into bankruptcy and drove American corporations out of the country.

Great Job, Obama.
Exactly, my fucking deductible increased about the same amount from $ 2000

Well, I am bright enough to know fake news when I see it. The title of your article clearly states it is fake news...
You post fake news all the time. Where does it state the article is "fake news?"

I don't post fake news at all. Your konservative Heritage Foundation is a Faux news mill that generates and disseminates most of the BS propaganda you konservatives use.

But lets get back to that 40,000 people freezing to death in Europe because they couldn't pay their electricity bill. That claim is awfully suspicious. I researched it and found many links referring to the same quote without any validation from a reliable .org or .gov source.
That approach revealed the article in your link was just a copy and paste routine and little else.

I finally used a different set of search terms and found something far more credible: Excess winter death rates in Europe. Sub zero winters in Europe are historically predictable and the danger of freezing is part of that dynamic. But the evidence I found for thousands of people freezing to death was lost against the back drop of 217,000 winters deaths caused by influenza and causes other than freezing. I even explored the German based FOCUS website cited as a source for the claim. I had to translate the narrative. FOCUS appears to be a konservative spinoff. Yet, I didn't want to summarily dismiss their feigned concern for the plight of 40,000 refugees. The image of families huddling together against super harsh winter winds, shivering within the flimsy canvas walls of tent cities, made wonder what FOCUS was doing about it. Why wasn't the UN making the freezing refugees a top priority?

Somehow the narrative shifted to poor native Europeans freezing because hey couldn't pay their utility bills but no number was attached to give us a clue as to how many were in that dire predicament.

Most excess winter deaths ( those exceeding the number expected to die each winter) are related to cold homes, but not necessarily due to freezing.
Here is a link to consider when evaluating the veracity of the premise in your op:
31,000 excess deaths last winter: what's to blame?

So-called "green energy" is a killer.
Yeah it kills the profit margins of environmental polluters. But the GOP and Trump will fix THAT won't they??? yesireeeee!
Corporations never decrease their profit margins. They just pass their additional costs onto you. The only person you're fucking is yourself, but you're too stupid to know it. High energy costs kill people when they can't afford to heat or cool their homes.Thousands of people have frozen to death in Europe because of green energy boondoggles.

Europe Lets Its Citizens Freeze To Death …40,000 Dead In Winter 2014 As “Energy Poverty” Explodes!

By forcing them to pay for shit like sex change operations, birth control, abortions, maternity care and substance abuse counseling. By driving my deductibles up to $6500 per person making my insurance virtually worthless. He also shits on them by flooding this country with illegal aliens and thousands of H1-B visas that take jobs from Americans. He raised their taxes, regulated them into bankruptcy and drove American corporations out of the country.

Great Job, Obama.

Well, I am bright enough to know fake news when I see it. The title of your article clearly states it is fake news...
You post fake news all the time. Where does it state the article is "fake news?"

I don't post fake news at all. Your konservative Heritage Foundation is a Faux news mill that generates and disseminates most of the BS propaganda you konservatives use.

But lets get back to that 40,000 people freezing to death in Europe because they couldn't pay their electricity bill. That claim is awfully suspicious. I researched it and found many links referring to the same quote without any validation from a reliable .org or .gov source.
That approach revealed the article in your link was just a copy and paste routine and little else.

I finally used a different set of search terms and found something far more credible: Excess winter death rates in Europe. Sub zero winters in Europe are historically predictable and the danger of freezing is part of that dynamic. But the evidence I found for thousands of people freezing to death was lost against the back drop of 217,000 winters deaths caused by influenza and causes other than freezing. I even explored the German based FOCUS website cited as a source for the claim. I had to translate the narrative. FOCUS appears to be a konservative spinoff. Yet, I didn't want to summarily dismiss their feigned concern for the plight of 40,000 refugees. The image of families huddling together against super harsh winter winds, shivering within the flimsy canvas walls of tent cities, made wonder what FOCUS was doing about it. Why wasn't the UN making the freezing refugees a top priority?

Somehow the narrative shifted to poor native Europeans freezing because hey couldn't pay their utility bills but no number was attached to give us a clue as to how many were in that dire predicament.

Most excess winter deaths ( those exceeding the number expected to die each winter) are related to cold homes, but not necessarily due to freezing.
Here is a link to consider when evaluating the veracity of the premise in your op:
Now you're just quibbling about the numbers. The bottom line is that increased energy prices are a great hardship on the poor. Anyone who claims to be concerned about the poor can't simultaneously support these green energy boondoggles.

Great Job, Obama.

Now you're just quibbling about the numbers. The bottom line is that increased energy prices are a great hardship on the poor. Anyone who claims to be concerned about the poor can't simultaneously support these green energy boondoggles.

Well, no... The plight of the poor is their ability or inability to survive in harsh climates. The ability to pay for heating from any source, renewable or conventional, doesn't change. just because you think it does. BTW the article didn't say that 40000 people froze to death it said they were freezing. That was in 2014. Subsequent articles from later myriad sources ( 2015 -2016 ) do not indicate 40,000 people froze to death in Europe. If i missed something please link me to it!

Great Job, Obama.

Today, US support support for fossil fuel extraction and processing makes it hard for alternative sources to compete.

That isn't helping low income families.

Forum List

Back