Comrade Trump camp (son) now posting Alt Right symbol

Trump adviser, son post image featuring white nationalist symbol

Yup, the 21st century KKK now has complete control of Comrade Trump.

Just looked at it.

It's a takeoff of the cast of the Expendables.

The-Deplorables.jpg

where was the "white nationalist symbol"?

And to think, a "half dead" woman is beating Comrade Trump's brains out....:badgrin:

Just looked at it.

The-Deplorables.jpg

And to think, a "half dead" woman is beating Comrade Trump's brains out....:badgrin:

The only people that believe Hillary is beating Trumps brains out, are hard core democrats.

The only ones that believe Trump is beating HIllarys brains out, are hard core republicans

Just looked at it.

The-Deplorables.jpg

The only people that believe Hillary is beating Trumps brains out, are hard core democrats.

The only ones that believe Trump is beating HIllarys brains out, are hard core republicans

Is this Karl Rove Political Prediction Clup? Mitt and Dinald should win Ohio any day now......:rofl:

Just looked at it.

The-Deplorables.jpg

Is this Karl Rove Political Prediction Clup? Mitt and Dinald should win Ohio any day now......:rofl:

Nope

Not predicting a win for either one.

Nor am I voting for either one.

IMO, whoever wins, America loses

Just looked at it.

The-Deplorables.jpg

Nope

WHAT A PATRIOT! WHAT A MAN! WHAT A JOKE!

"And the rockets red glare!"

Just looked at it.

The-Deplorables.jpg

Nope

WHAT A PATRIOT!

I like to believe so

WHAT A MAN!

Yes, I am a male

WHAT A JOKE!

Oh, you were talking about yourself?

Sorry to interrupt.

Nope

WHAT A PATRIOT!

I like to believe so

WHAT A MAN!

Yes, I am a male

WHAT A JOKE!

Oh, you were talking about yourself?

Sorry to interrupt.

How to Read Political Polls

educate yourself....

Just looked at it.

The-Deplorables.jpg

Trump blew it at the debate. He may.never recover. Hillary will be up by at least 2pts in Florida by next week. Time for Trump to fire his staff again. But the problem is not staff, its the nominee.

Just looked at it.

The-Deplorables.jpg

Trump blew it at the debate. He may.never recover. Hillary will be up by at least 2pts in Florida by next week. Time for Trump to fire his staff again. But the problem is not staff, its the nominee.

Like I said:

Just looked at it.

The-Deplorables.jpg

How is the weather on Mars?

Just looked at it.

The-Deplorables.jpg

I hate to tell you I told you so....but.

Just looked at it.

The-Deplorables.jpg

How is the weather on Mars?

Wouldn't know, I live in Reality, USA

Trump has made the networks a ton of money. Hillary has spent over $200 Million of the Nazi George Soros's and Wall Street bankers and hedge fund managers' money trying to stay a point or two ahead of Trump in the skewed polling. She had to foot the bill to have 400 "supporters" bussed into her rally in Pennsylvania. I can't wait to hear the spin the networks will put out for a couple of weeks following the election discussing how on earth they totally misread the polls.

Forum List

Back