Comrade Trump calls all the media liars

Is he wrong? The American public's opinion of the media is roughly the same of its opinion of Congress.

The media sure attacked Clinton throughout the damn campaign...Pretty much kissed Trumps ass and handed him the election.
Indeed, the commercial media gave Trump a lot of free publicity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- sure , and the media gave the grabber and racist , hugely rich TRUMP bad publicity also saying that he had no chance . Hey , there was no choicefor me or other Deplorables , it was illary Obama or an American that looked and talked about important issues like any real American would Eloy !!

Last edited:
The media sure attacked Clinton throughout the damn campaign...Pretty much kissed Trumps ass and handed him the election.
Indeed, the commercial media gave Trump a lot of free publicity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- sure , and the media gave the grabber and racist , hugely rich TRUMP bad publicity also saying that he had no chance . Hey , there was no choice , it was illary Obama or an American that looked and talked about important issues like any real American would Eloy !!
I agree; Donald Trump talks like many Americans.

Trump has pulled the greatest snow job on voters ever. His lies stretch from his fake tax audit to denying he ever sexually assaulted all those women. He has the audacity to call anyone a liar. This country is in big trouble.

Trump has pulled the greatest snow job on voters ever. His lies stretch from his fake tax audit to denying he ever sexually assaulted all those women. He has the audacity to call anyone a liar. This country is in big trouble.
Hey, dipshit, you actually believe if there was no audit going on Barry's IRS wouldn't leak that info to the press, effectively calling him a liar?

Lies?

If you like your doctor...
If you like your healthcare plan...
You'll save $2,500.00...
I only used one internet device...
I never sent or received classified...
The attack was the result of a video...
I turned over all work related emails...

Lots more where those came from.

New Topics

Forum List

Back