Comrade Jr wanted info on Clinton Found. from Russian lawyer

TK1965 is arguing one of his fallacies of false equivalency, while westwall as she struggles tightens the noose around her leg.

With new revelations coming out about Flynn, he must have given up some really big fish! Flynn could have been charged Bigly!

Worry much, Comrade?
Flynn was trying to undermine Obama's antisemitism

Ahhh.....th a aroma of Ignorant Desperation. Nearly as lovely as the WH trying to determine if Mueller has the Comrade's income tax returns. Let me help....

HE DOES!:rofl:

Mueller is looking at Trumps 2016 Tax Return to see if Trump checked the "colluded with Putin to hack Hillary's election" box.

FBI Strzck's dishonesty and bias is going to shitcan the Mueller interrogation. The whole crew is corrupt. Sessions is going to fire Mueller with the support of Congress. Hillary will go to prison, the wall will be built and Trump will win his second term.

With new revelations coming out about Flynn, he must have given up some really big fish! Flynn could have been charged Bigly!

Worry much, Comrade?
Flynn was trying to undermine Obama's antisemitism

Ahhh.....th a aroma of Ignorant Desperation. Nearly as lovely as the WH trying to determine if Mueller has the Comrade's income tax returns. Let me help....

HE DOES!:rofl:
As I've stated in another post if there was something damning in Trumps tax returns the inevitable leaks to the media would have happened immediately.

FBI Strzck's dishonesty and bias is going to shitcan the Mueller interrogation. The whole crew is corrupt. Sessions is going to fire Mueller with the support of Congress. Hillary will go to prison, the wall will be built and Trump will win his second term.

Indeed......these unicorn chasers in here just cant connect the dots. They truly believe that Mueller is moving in for the kill ( we've seen this 2 dozen times over the past year from the bozo progressives ). Far more likely that this guy Mueller is going to get shitcanned.........what is emerging now is turning out to be THE scandal: Mueller's justice double standard.

When his ass gets fired, its gonna be a hoot in this forum ( but not for some :bye1: )

Fact: Don Jr was transparent and handed over the email(s) of correspondance to the Russian adoption lawyer.
BUT there are many Dems/DNC employees/Politicians who have not handed over one single email on similar correspondance with that same Russian lawyer who they had contact with. What are they affraid of, what are they hiding, why the double standard, and why is Mueller not requesting
this info? Answer: because the British tabloid editor (Goldstone) who set up the meeting with the Russian lawyer has ties to Gore's former campaign team and Clinton's press team as well as Fusion GPS.
This is enough to require Mueller to seek out those emails of Dems corresponding with what suspiciously looks like possible DNC/Dem political collusion with Russians using the lawyer as an agent used to set up the scheme and narrative.
WE HAVE SIMILAR TACTIC used by Obama setting up the meeting with Sessions and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak then playing dumb, "lying" about surveillance done through his order of the meeting, and again the same ambassador setting up the bank meeting that Kuschner never took the bait.
Obama meeting 22 times with that Ambassador Sergey Kislyak can be innocent, but using their standard it can also be smoke to a fire of collusion. They could have used the Russian as an agent to set up the Trump team and cause surveillance of the political opponent to give the Dems a cheating edge during the election, hence my analogy comparison of it being like or worse the watergate. (Kicking him out of the country so he can't be called in to the questioning is very convenient)
Dems eventually turned around and deflected that embarassing Watergate comparison in a desperation, even though they placed that label on a conspiracy narative that in no way resembles watergate and was a nothing burger created by their own fake narative to deflect from being outed as abusing power to gain campaign edges.
Mueller can't ask for the Dems emails with the lawyer because it will unravel everything, and it's why Obama quickly put his WH logs and transcripts of those 22 meetings with the Russian Ambassador into an archive vault listed untouchable for enough years to save his......
Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak Appeared As Obama White House Visitor At Least 22 Times

Last edited:
124018d0bcf0013503de005056a9545d.gif

Since when is it illegal to seek information about an opponent in a political race? The lawyer you refer to was misleading the Trump campaign as to what she had. As soon as that was apparent...that meeting was over! I'm bemused by the thought that you think someone is guilty of a crime for THAT!

Hillary Clinton's campaign on the other hand PAID to have a fake Trump "dossier" leaked by Russians! Is Robert Mueller investigating that?

Since when is it illegal to seek information about an opponent in a political race? The lawyer you refer to was misleading the Trump campaign as to what she had. As soon as that was apparent...that meeting was over! I'm bemused by the thought that you think someone is guilty of a crime for THAT!

Hillary Clinton's campaign on the other hand PAID to have a fake Trump "dossier" leaked by Russians! Is Robert Mueller investigating that?

Colluding with a foreign adversary, particularly when it involves stolen emails, is illegal. It breaks Fed election laws.

I see that the argument us beginning to change from he didn't obstruct or collude to maybe he did, but so what?

it isn't... IT IS however illegal for a foreign power to involve itself.

it's laughable how ok you people are with Vladimir dictating our policy.

Illegal. Will the US be charging Russia, in the name of the Obama Administration?

Illegal. Will the US be charging Russia, in the name of the Obama Administration?

what are you blathering about?

what are you blathering about?
Try to follow your own convo.

Ok talking to Russia, even if they did, is not illegal. Not a single law was broken, even if this did happen. At the time Trump was a mere citizen, with full rights to talk to whoever the hell he wanted to.

Getting crap on your political opponent from anyone is not illegal.

It's only illegal if it can be shown that Russia actually had votes changed.

Nothing even close to that has been shown to be true.

Forum List

Back