Computers Stolen From Boston ACORN Office

ROFLMNAO... GET SERIOUS! Are you people really this stupid?

Maybe its because if they had just done either, they would have been subject to charges and the near certainy of conviction on obstruction of justice; the obstruction charges would indicate guilt, the investigation would re-double its effort and even the lowest of all common denomintors would know that ACORN is a functioning member of the criminal syndicate that is the radical ideological left.

I think the tears from when you got spanked by the mods earlier are making you unable to form coherent sentences. Come back when you are able to communicate effectively.

Ah of course. Because you are a self-proclaimed knower of things about computers, eh? :badgrin:

Man, this is too easy. I'm starting to feel bad for you.
dont feel bad
i dont take anything you or anyone else on here says, seriously
LOL

Larkinn said:
Ooooh, I was waiting for someone to post such a stupid theory. Site and Willow avoided it, but you walked straight into it. Man, you are even dumber then they are. Congrats on that

So, since you advanced that theory, riddle me this:

Why did they "steal" the computers and involved the FBI, instead of just...oh I don't know, taking them home? Or maybe just deleting information on them?

Why, while burglarizing themselves, they bothered to tear out internet and phone lines from the wall, vandalize the office, and leave it in shambles?

This should be fun. I'm expecting nothing less from you mental midgets than stories about full on liberal conspiracies. Bonus if you can implicate Obama, his wife, or his two legitimate black babies.

Publius Infinitum said:
ROFLMNAO... GET SERIOUS! Are you people really this stupid?

Maybe its because if they had just done either, they would have been subject to charges and the near certainy of conviction on Obstruction of Justice; the obstruction charges would indicate guilt; the investigation {into ACORN FRAUDULENTLY REGISTERING VOTERS} would re-double its effort and even the lowest of all common denomintors would know that ACORN is a functioning member of the criminal syndicate that is the radical ideological left.

I think the tears from when you got spanked by the mods earlier are making you unable to form coherent sentences. Come back when you are able to communicate effectively.

So what we have here is a default concession: The member advances a pious, albeit flaccid little query and when that query is rejoined with a valid argument which establishes a sound basis for the conclusion, that ACORN did not suffer a theft, but instead removed the equipment and faked a break-in and theft of their computers to establish a plausible explanation for how data subject to supeona was lost... and in response, the member, in much the same fashion as the ACORN deception, forms a false premise, in a desperate attempt to change the subject... and feigning that she did not understand the response, thus establishing what she erroneously feels is a plausible explanation for her not bringing an effective, LOL... or even viable retort.

Leftists... they're such liars! I mean how cool is it that his tool is demonstrating the same kind of deception that ACORN is guilty of.

Last edited:
Ooooh, I was waiting for someone to post such a stupid theory. Site and Willow avoided it, but you walked straight into it. Man, you are even dumber then they are. Congrats on that :clap2:

So, since you advanced that theory, riddle me this:

Why did they "steal" the computers and involved the FBI, instead of just...oh I don't know, taking them home? Or maybe just deleting information on them?

Why, while burglarizing themselves, they bothered to tear out internet and phone lines from the wall, vandalize the office, and leave it in shambles?

This should be fun. I'm expecting nothing less from you mental midgets than stories about full on liberal conspiracies. Bonus if you can implicate Obama, his wife, or his two legitimate black babies.

so you did know the whole time.....liar

No answer to my question? I'm disappointed in you.

Although to be fair, you did make an incorrect statement, so kudos in that regard. Once the place where the data was stored is overwritten with something else, the original information is gone forever.

hahahahahahahahaha
gone forever, that's funny

So what we have here is a default concession: The member advances a pious, albeit flaccid little query and when that query is rejoined with a valid argument which establishes a sound basis for the conclusion, that ACORN did not suffer a theft, but instead removed the equipment and faked a break-in and theft of their computers to establish a plausible explanation for how data subject to supeona was lost... and in response, the member, in much the same fashion as the ACORN deception, forms a false premise, in a desperate attempt to change the subject... and feigning that she did not understand the response, thus establishing what she erroneously feels is a plausible explanation for her not bringing an effective, LOL... or even viable retort.

Leftists... they're such liars! I mean how cool is it that his tool is demonstrating the same kind of deception that ACORN is guilty of.

Actually you provided no valid argument. Feel free to try again if you wish.

three Dell laptop computers were stolen from the group's Dorchester office around 10:15 p.m. Wednesday.

According to police, the alarm had also been ripped from the wall and wires had been damaged.

The police report says two downstairs offices also were ransacked, two vending machines were damaged and change stolen from them.

WOW!

A break-in in DORCHESTER?!?

What an unusual event.

Burgularies can't possibly happen more than seven or eight hundred times a month in that neighborhood.

Right now some junkie is trying to sell those computers, would be my guess.

I didn't now the specifics, genius.

lol, don't play coy...you said you were waiting for substantially the same thing that you told another poster you did not know what he was getting at... :badgrin:

you knew the whole time....specifics <---- nice one!

lol, don't play coy...you said you were waiting for substantially the same thing that you told another poster you did not know what he was getting at... :badgrin:

you knew the whole time....specifics <---- nice one!

I said "I was waiting for such a stupid story. I didn't know the specifics of what kind of stupid story it would be. This really isn't difficult, I'm not sure why your having so much trouble with it.

Forum List

Back