Computer Security and Malicious Spyware Programs

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
GoTrusted Secure Tunnel ensures safe, anonymous and censor-free Internet usage by creating a high-speed secure tunnel that encrypts your traffic (E-mail, Web, IM, VoIP, FTP, P2P) at any WiFi hotspot or wired network with industrial strength SSL. No configuration required, simple one-click operation. Provides 'ad-free' protection & privacy from hackers & monitors. Hides your real IP. Bypasses firewalls & proxies to unblock any Internet application or website in areas where the Internet is filtered.

Read more: GoTrusted Secure Tunnel - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com GoTrusted Secure Tunnel - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

And this is political........ how?

If you are prevented to post because of malicious spyware programs in your computer then you won't be able to share your views in the political forum.

Capisce?

Uuuuummmmmmm........
Hobbies, Computer sub-form ring any bells? I think they divided the topics for a reason but that might be pure speculation on my part....... :eusa_whistle:

If you are prevented to post because of malicious spyware programs in your computer then you won't be able to share your views in the political forum.

Capisce?

Uuuuummmmmmm........
Hobbies, Computer sub-form ring any bells? I think they divided the topics for a reason but that might be pure speculation on my part....... :eusa_whistle:

Aaaaww now Ringel, the sanctimonious prick was having fun pretending they had some high ground, and you go and have to pop their bubble... :lol:

Last edited:

Capisce?

Uuuuummmmmmm........

I believe in taking the moral high ground in order to safeguard investments .

The GO-Trust® Android Encryption Suite encrypts your Voice, your SMS and Instant Text communication. Your Pictures and other Confidential Files are also encrypted and safely stored on your phone, your microSD card or using cloud storage. Only you can retrieve them.

The Android Encryption Suite uses a powerful 32-bit Hardware Security Module (HSM) built into a microSD form factor. This design means you can use your existing Android Smart Phone (Release 2.1 or later) for military strength communications. No modification is required to your phone or the Android operating system.

Forum List

Back