Computer Junkies??

I think the guys got his security settings on his webserver messed up. I can access certain graphic directory's, but not others

Is this what you're trying to get it to do?

motos12.gif

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Is this what you're trying to get it to do?

motos12.gif

Yeah.. the one I'm using now has a tear that drops from his eye (I'm sure you've seen it in email post 9/11). For some reason, I cant get it as a .gif (causing it to move). I didnt get a chance to get online last night to check from home, but I'll be messing around with it today from work.

got a computer junkie question for you guys... I wasnt sure if i should put this here or the computer section so any mod can move it if I chose wrong. :D

I found a website that has some awesome Avatars on it... I'm partial to the ones that move (.gif). Here's my problem...

I cant get the avatar's off that site. When I right click.. Properties.. and copy and paste a URL, it says the URL isnt found. When I click to Save As, it wont give me the option to save it as a gif, just bmp.

Any way I can get these things as gifs?

Ooops.... giving you the site might help. :rolleyes:

http://uselessgraphics.com/index.htm
Watch out for the Toshiba laptops the keyboards fail before anything else....got two and both died...I am typing with a Logitech keyboard sitting on top of the lap top. Looks stupid, but wife says Cheap.

Forum List

Back