Computer geeks help!! Need to upgrade old computers

This particular month? Yeah. Unless I don't want to eat for a week.

The owner of the business where I work has learned that hiring more people and slashing everyone's hours is cheaper in the long run than keeping those who've been there and scheduling us with enough hours to do more than sustain our existence.

Last edited:
This particular month? Yeah. Unless I don't want to eat for a week.

The owner of the business where I work has learned that hiring more people and slashing everyone's hours is cheaper in the long run than keeping those who've been there and scheduling us with enough hours to do little more than sustain our existence.

I tend to forget the DC area tends to be less affected by economic downs then the rest of the nation but $44 for a weeks worth of food?! I haven't spent so little an amount per week (relatively) since I was in my 20s and living on one or two cheap meals a day! You'd be amazed what you can do with cream-o-mushroom, rice and hamburger or tuna and a small supply of spices.

I tend to forget the DC area tends to be less affected by economic downs then the rest of the nation but $44 for a weeks worth of food?! I haven't spent so little an amount per week (relatively) since I was in my 20s and living on one or two cheap meals a day!

:|

If I borrow a crock pot, I can eat for like a week on 25 bucks or so- put some pork, some carrots, potatoes, garlic, black pepper and brown sugar in a big o'
crock pot and let it simmer for a few days... :eusa_drool:

I tend to forget the DC area tends to be less affected by economic downs then the rest of the nation but $44 for a weeks worth of food?! I haven't spent so little an amount per week (relatively) since I was in my 20s and living on one or two cheap meals a day!

:|

If I borrow a crock pot, I can eat for like a week on 25 bucks or so- put some pork, some carrots, potatoes, garlic, black pepper and brown sugar in a big o'
crock pot and let it simmer for a few days... :eusa_drool:

Wow, things are that bad? Locked into my own microcosm I didn't realize. Hell a light weekly grocery bill is $100 for my wife and I, not including the bi-weekly "stuff-mart" shopping which can be another $150 and we don't buy a lot.

Well, the monsoons here aren't as bad as they were in Panama (spent some time there as a youth), but they're enough to fuck up day labour. rain + caliche = de facto moratorium on the digging of the ditches

Well, the monsoons here aren't as bad as they were in Panama (spent some time there as a youth), but they're enough to fuck up day labour. rain + caliche = de facto moratorium on the digging of the ditches

Sounds like you need a cougar.

Forum List

Back