Compromised Trump suspected of laundering billions for Russian sydicates

One has to be waaaaaay past being a full blown retard to beliebve this Russian bs. It's a distraction dumbasses for the real threat known as CHINA!!

The media knows you stupid asses keep believing this bs that's why they keep pushing it all and your still to stupid to pick upon it all.

People over and over put it in front of you dumbasses and you still bite that idiot bullet OMFG lol..

Cliff_Black_Robes_Cover_8.5x11-2-COVER-1.jpg
Trump’s Russian Laundromat

Donald Trump was likely to have been compromised by Russian intelligence agents on a trip to Moscow 31 years ago, a bombshell new book claims.

The president would have been filmed in 1987 with Russian prostitutes sent to him as a 'honey trap' even though he traveled with then-wife Ivana, making him vulnerable to blackmail by the Kremlin, its then top spy told the book's author.

The material would have been carefully conserved by spies since then.

Oleg Kalugin, the former head of counterintelligence for the KGB, told author Craig Unger that Trump would have had 'many young ladies at his disposal' - and Russia would have been watching. he had been officially invited by a senior diplomat to discuss possible property developments.

Kalugin claimed that Trump probably even knows about the existence of the files about him containing material the Russians call 'kompromat'.

The extraordinary claim is in 'House of Trump, House of Putin; the Untold Story of Donald Trump and the Russian Mafia', a forensic look at Trump's long ties to Russia, which is out next week, written Unger.

Unger goes on:

In a devastating opening chapter author Unger says that the reason is simple: with Trump, Russia 'implanted either a willfully ignorant or an inexplicably unaware Russian asset in the White House'.

Unger calls Trump 'Vladimir Putin's man in the White House' and claims that Trump's real estate business, The Trump Organization, has likely laundered billions for organized crime in Russia.

The White House directed DailyMail.com to the president's personal attorneys.

Trump was compromised by Russians in 1987 and used by the Kremlin | Daily Mail Online

So. this is in the hands of Trump's attorney. We have a mole in the WH. Mr. Mueller the fate of the country is in your hands. The GOP quisling Congress has abandoned the country.

WAKE UP!

"WAS".. Equal to "COULD" A favorite term used by charlatans, palm readers, and psychics, from when scam artists began.
One can either choose to ignore the torrent of information coming out about Trump or one can deal with it.

I was raised to face our problems not to run or obfuscate.

If you are honest with yourself there is absolutely nothing in the book that could not be true.

Mueller is our best if only hope to uncover the truth.. Congress should have multiple investigations into Trump. But they are GOP and feckless.

It's a torrent of made up shit. The dossier is shit, this "story" is shit, I hate to break it to you but this material belongs in the realm of space aliens and big foot hunters. They are all equally believable.

I totally agree. The fact that the Clinton's and the DNC paid for the dossier through Fusion says a lot.

Of course they hoped to never have to use it as they all thought Hitlery would win. Hell Barry and his intelligence and cyber people knew about it and decided to do nothing.

The FBI warned the DNC IT guy about a possible hack and he did nothing.

They all thought Hitlery would be the next POTUS.

Surprise. She lost. LOL

"WAS".. Equal to "COULD" A favorite term used by charlatans, palm readers, and psychics, from when scam artists began.
One can either choose to ignore the torrent of information coming out about Trump or one can deal with it.

If you are honest with yourself there is absolutely nothing in the book that could not be true.

Mueller is our best if only hope to uncover the truth.. Congress should have multiple investigations into Trump. But they are GOP and feckless.

It's a torrent of made up shit. The dossier is shit, this "story" is shit, I hate to break it to you but this material belongs in the realm of space aliens and big foot hunters. They are all equally believable.
You my friend are in for a very rude awakening.

In your dreams dude, in your dreams. The only people that we have factual evidence of criminal behavior is the shrilary team, the fbi, and the doj. That's it. They have squat on trump.

If the GOP could find anything on Hillary, they would have indicted her, but since she is free, no matter how hard they tried, means she is not guilty of anything.

We have ample evidence of the fbi helping her to destroy evidence, and granting immunity to people who should have been under felony arrest. All to cover up her crimes. Those are facts. I find it amusing that you think that the fox will somehow find itself guilty of raiding the hen house.

Donald Trump was likely to have been compromised by Russian intelligence agents on a trip to Moscow 31 years ago, a bombshell new book claims.

The president would have been filmed in 1987 with Russian prostitutes sent to him as a 'honey trap' even though he traveled with then-wife Ivana, making him vulnerable to blackmail by the Kremlin, its then top spy told the book's author.

Oleg Kalugin, the former head of counterintelligence for the KGB, told author Craig Unger that Trump would have had 'many young ladies at his disposal' - and Russia would have been watching. he had been officially invited by a senior diplomat to discuss possible property developments.

Kalugin claimed that Trump probably even knows about the existence of the files about him containing material the Russians call 'kompromat'.

The extraordinary claim is in 'House of Trump, House of Putin; the Untold Story of Donald Trump and the Russian Mafia', a forensic look at Trump's long ties to Russia, which is out next week, written Unger.

Unger goes on:

In a devastating opening chapter author Unger says that the reason is simple: with Trump, Russia 'implanted either a willfully ignorant or an inexplicably unaware Russian asset in the White House'.

Unger calls Trump 'Vladimir Putin's man in the White House' and claims that Trump's real estate business, The Trump Organization, has likely laundered billions for organized crime in Russia.

Trump was compromised by Russians in 1987 and used by the Kremlin | Daily Mail Online

So. this is in the hands of Trump's attorney. We have a mole in the WH. Mr. Mueller the fate of the country is in your hands. The GOP quisling Congress has abandoned the country.

WAKE UP!

I totally agree. The fact that the Clinton's and the DNC paid for the dossier through Fusion says a lot.

Of course they hoped to never have to use it as they all thought Hitlery would win. Hell Barry and his intelligence and cyber people knew about it and decided to do nothing.

Surprise. She lost. LOL

Perhaps all you who keep bringing up Hillary can explain what she has to do with Trump's laundering money for Russian Oligarchs or the existence of any compromising intelligence the KGB has on Trump.

As far as I am concerned if you're going to bring up Hillary why not bring up Grover Cleveland and get to the bottom of "Ma, Ma where's my Pa?" A deflection is a deflection no matter how absurd.

Unger goes on:

WAKE UP!

Surprise. She lost. LOL

Perhaps all you who keep bringing up Hillary can explain what she has to do with Trump's laundering money for Russian Oligarchs or the existence of any compromising intelligence the KGB has on Trump.

As far as I am concerned if you're going to bring up Hillary why not bring up Grover Cleveland and get to the bottom of "Ma, Ma where's my Pa?" A deflection is a deflection no matter how absurd.

145 million to the clinton foundation ring a bell? Nah, I thought not. Partisan hacks like you only attack the other side while giving your own corruptocrats a pass. Which makes you irrelevant.

Trump had ambitions beyond New York and when he began to take control of the family business he looked abroad - and found willing partners in what is now Russia,,,and Scotland, and India, and Canada...etc...

Unger goes on:

WAKE UP!

someone here said this last year too....

In your dreams dude, in your dreams. The only people that we have factual evidence of criminal behavior is the shrilary team, the fbi, and the doj. That's it. They have squat on trump.

If the GOP could find anything on Hillary, they would have indicted her, but since she is free, no matter how hard they tried, means she is not guilty of anything.
it took them a while to get Al Capone ......

Exactly.

Either the republican who investigated her at least 6 times are extremely incompetent and stupid or Hillary didn't commit any crimes.

Exactly.

Either the republican who investigated her at least 6 times are extremely incompetent and stupid or Hillary didn't commit any crimes.

No, the doj destroyed the evidence of her crimes. Big difference.

Unger goes on:

WAKE UP!

Surprise. She lost. LOL

Yet she won the pop vote and Trump won 3 states by the skin of his teeth.

Unger goes on:

WAKE UP!

Surprise. She lost. LOL

Yet she won the pop vote and Trump won 3 states by the skin of his teeth.

And he's POTUS, and thankfully, she's not.

Surprise. She lost. LOL

145 million to the clinton foundation ring a bell? Nah, I thought not. Partisan hacks like you only attack the other side while giving your own corruptocrats a pass. Which makes you irrelevant.
So, by your logic, for time immemorial all a corrupt politician has to say is "Hillary did it!" and he is off the hook. Briiliant.

Unger goes on:

WAKE UP!

I have never considered Craig Unger anything but a slimy opportunist.

Forum List

Back