Compromise

Would the Left and Right compromise.

Left gets to rewrite the 2nd amendment and pull semi automatic weapons off the street.

Right gets to rewrite the 14th amendment and citizenship would only be given if at least one parent is an American citizen at time of birth.

Win/Win?
Don’t rewrite any amendments. Today’s people are too stupid to be trusted with it. Use common sense. Birthright citizenship is not a big deal, focus on curtailing illegal immigration (humanely). Restrict some weaponry, civilians don’t need it. Create a more sane gun culture.

Left gets to rewrite the 2nd amendment and pull semi automatic weapons off the street.

Right gets to rewrite the 14th amendment and citizenship would only be given if at least one parent is an American citizen at time of birth.

Win/Win?

Doesn't matter because States like NY would continue to deny people quick access to even fucking revolvers like the currently do.

You can't compromise with people like that.

People have cars. They can move.
But they aren’t moving are they? Some are; but far too many are trying to take other people’s rights instead. But I agree with your sentiment; they should just move.
Or you could move.

Win/Win?
Don’t rewrite any amendments. Today’s people are too stupid to be trusted with it. Use common sense. Birthright citizenship is not a big deal, focus on curtailing illegal immigration (humanely). Restrict some weaponry, civilians don’t need it. Create a more sane gun culture.

The gun culture is fine. Had progressive leadership merely enforced the laws already on the books, half of the mass shootings over the last 10 years, would not have happened.

How about we actually enforce what's already in place...and see whether they work or not.

Win/Win?

Doesn't matter because States like NY would continue to deny people quick access to even fucking revolvers like the currently do.

But they aren’t moving are they? Some are; but far too many are trying to take other people’s rights instead. But I agree with your sentiment; they should just move.
Or you could move.
No need. Me, and mine are established. You're gonna have to fight me for it.

I'm not squeeemish.

Win/Win?

It is a big deal to me? Only the US and Canada has that birthright law of all the developed countries including the Scandinavian ones you praise so often.

Win/Win?

Or you could move.

I'm not squeeemish.

LOL you guys don’t understand what I meant

Win/Win?

It is a big deal to me? Only the US and Canada has that birthright law of all the developed countries including the Scandinavian ones you praise so often.
Almost all the countries of North, South, and Central America do. Most likely because they formed through immigration. I see no reason to change it.

Win/Win?

Or you could move.

I'm not squeeemish.

And I don’t kowtow to nationalist bullies.

Or you could move.

I'm not squeeemish.

______

Looks like an elementary school playground throwdown. Good board, but unfortunately only as good as its posters.

Embarrassing for the board operators.

Well regulated, at the time it was used meant in good working order.
Wrong. That "well regulated militia" is described IN the Constitution in Article 1 Section 8 and it is nothing like you claim.
It is a military organization with officers and training and roll calls
And irrelevant to the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms by the people.

Win/Win?

Almost all the countries of North, South, and Central America do. Most likely because they formed through immigration. I see no reason to change it.

None in Europe do and I do. Do not like anchor babies. Sorry.

Or you could move.

I'm not squeeemish.

______

Looks like an elementary school playground throwdown. Good board, but unfortunately only as good as its posters.

It’s BS bravado. In real life both would whimper and not say anything.

Or you could move.

I'm not squeeemish.

I have several ARs.

Here's a picture of one.
1728-4.jpg

Why do you think it's an assault weapon>

Or you could move.

I'm not squeeemish.

I have several ARs.

Here's a picture of one.
1728-4.jpg

I'd like to see the text of the law that effectively bans production of receivers such as yours that does not also ban the production of virtually every gun made.

Win/Win?

None in Europe do and I do. Do not like anchor babies. Sorry.
Anchor babies are Americans just like you and I.

Or you could move.

I'm not squeeemish.

______

It’s BS bravado. In real life both would whimper and not say anything.
_____

I don't know about Coyote. I think she might whip both our asses.

Or you could move.

I'm not squeeemish.

I have several ARs.

Here's a picture of one.
1728-4.jpg

I'd like to see the text of the law that effectively bans production of receivers such as yours that does not also ban the production of virtually every gun made.

Exactly.

What's Beto going to do if he comes to my house to get my ARs and I hand him the receiver?

For the uninformed, the lower receiver is the only piece that has to be purchased through a licensed dealer.
It has the serial number and it is considered to be the weapon.

Forum List

Back