Compromise

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.

There's no such thing as a semi-automatic assault weapon, stop using their vernacular.

What do you want to call them??
They aren't assault weapons hell my hands are assault weapons

So why do you need a semi automatic rifle?

Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png

Bingo

We the people all have a right to a Modern brand spanking new fully automatic Assault rifle.

Not just a regular old rifle dat wooks welly welly scawy

BS you do, if in the military fine.

BS my ass missy

1st off why are you so against civil rights ? Womens Rights ? Bet you also hate black people ....NAZI

it wasnt unusual for american citizens to own cannon ,machine guns, and what not

I should have the right to buy a fully operational tank ...that can fire ...but ill settle for a brand new fully auto

i could always build my own tank

765909-182159.jpg

kill_dozer_sticker_1024x1024.png

Bet ya that their are some out there ........hidden ....patiently waiting

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.

There's no such thing as a semi-automatic assault weapon, stop using their vernacular.

Rights are not based on a need
What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

When was the last time you were in a fight for your life while not in the military of you were?

The 2nd amendment is based on a need.

When was the last time you were in a fight for your life while not in the military of you were?

What are you running from? why the dodge?
My rights aren't dependent on your need to feel safe.

I don't look for fights and if someone breaks into my home, which is very well protected, I'm not worried about it. Also I am very aware of all my surroundings . Why do you need an semi assault rifle??

I don't look for fights and if someone breaks into my home, which is very well protected, I'm not worried about it. Also I am very aware of all my surroundings . Why do you need an semi assault rifle??
dodge two

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?

Don't all conservatives? Dumbass.

Utility rifle, duh.

No I walk around with a defense weapon.

So what kind of weapon is it??

A defense weapon, you are a bit slow.

A pistol, am I right?? So why are you crying about assault rifles?

What you call an assault rifle, I call my hog gun. It's nothing but a utility rifle, good for nuisances of all kinds. Interchangeable infrared and red dot scopes.

Hog Guns: 15 Great Pig Hunting Rifles and Handguns

There are plenty of hog rifles besides semi automatic.

Yep, it depends on your purpose, and whether you want to get multiple shots off at a single herd. One of my neighbors caught 35 hogs in a single game camera frame. We don't shoot hogs here for sport, they tear up our property and we try to put holes in as many as we can, the 5.56 is great for that.

So what kind of weapon is it??

What you call an assault rifle, I call my hog gun. It's nothing but a utility rifle, good for nuisances of all kinds. Interchangeable infrared and red dot scopes.

Yep, it depends on your purpose, and whether you want to get multiple shots off at a single herd. One of my neighbors caught 35 hogs in a single game camera frame. We don't shoot hogs here for sport, they tear up our property and we try to put holes in as many as we can, the 5.56 is great for that.

And you don't want to be trying to reload a single shot rifle when a pissed off hog is rushing you.

the PA gave up our rights to the gub'mit

~S~
It's time to take those rights back wouldn't you agree?

first....list them so we know which rights you want back.
Security, Liberty, and the USA PATRIOT ACT - Bill of Rights Institute
~S~

I asked for a list of the rights you lost.

you cons keep claiming you have lost many of them.

so list them.

which rights have you actually lost?

can you name any?

even one?

~S~

~S~

so list them.

can you name any?

even one?
a number of gun rights were lost

~S~

~S~

so list them.

can you name any?

even one?

what number?

which ones?

can you be a little more specific?

I contend you have lost NO RIGHTS and until you list some I consider it a deranged lie.

And you don't want to be trying to reload a single shot rifle when a pissed off hog is rushing you.

True, but I shoot from tree stands or a second floor porch, not too worried about that.

~S~

so list them.

can you name any?

even one?

what number?

which ones?

can you be a little more specific?

I contend you have lost NO RIGHTS and until you list some I consider it a deranged lie.
You truly are ignorant
ANY NEW GUN CONTROL LAW IS A LOSS OF A GUN RIGHT.

Forum List

Back