Compromise

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.
Like owning a Pit Bull

Bullshit, a pit bull can act independently of humans, a mechanical device can't.

Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png
Absolutely, fucking brilliant; and spot on.

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.
There is no confusion. They can and have killed many people really quickly. Should not be legal.
So have faggots with AIDs; but we haven’t eliminated you...

There is no confusion. They can and have killed many people really quickly. Should not be legal.
NO, NOT REALLY. Rifles kill less people than hammers do. Why did anti gunners stop with the push for a handgun ban?

You two probably hide behind your females if you get attacked.
Sure why not it's a great place to be
View attachment 275779

I doubt if that is your female. Why doesn't she join the military and she can see what her bullets do.

No need to join the military to know that, any experienced shooter already knows. I've owned guns and hunted since age 12, I could get two birds out of a covey of quail with a bolt action shotgun.

A defense weapon, you are a bit slow.

A pistol, am I right?? So why are you crying about assault rifles?
What's an assault rifle? does it shot like a regular rifle?

Never mind, I win, since you do not have a rifle.
Just answer the question are you somehow less dead with a revolver are you are with an automatic weapon?
Are you less dead with a knife than you are with a semiautomatic weapon?
Why does an automatic weapon get a rise from you?

Because semi automatic rifles are not to be used for civilian use. It depends on where they stab you with a knife and a knife is not a semi automatic rifle and there is no use for anything larger than a 10 bullet mag.

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about do you, the AR style rifle was available to civilians in 1964, before the military adopted them for infantry uses in 1965. The military didn't adopt them for general use till 1969. So the reality is the M16 is a military adaptation of a civilian weapon, not the other way around.

There's no such thing as a semi-automatic assault weapon, stop using their vernacular.

I didn't if you would be so kind and reread what was before the quote of Josh Sugarmann it would be nice.

I did, you were kind enough to put "semi-automatic assault weapons" in big bold letters.

There's no such thing as a semi-automatic assault weapon, stop using their vernacular.

I didn't if you would be so kind and reread what was before the quote of Josh Sugarmann it would be nice.

I did, you were kind enough to put "semi-automatic assault weapons" in big bold letters.

It was how the quote was made. Those are not my words John Sugarmann
My words are these
"Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere.".
"Then comes Josh Sugarmann"
Here is where I identified who he was
is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center
AND THE REST IS HIS QUOTE.
John Sugarmann is the beginning of the attack on AR15's if you read his quote

My words are these
"Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere.".

So he's just another commie loon, no need to quote him in big bold letters, it just feeds the other commies. Trying to force their vernacular on topics, any topic, is how they spread their propaganda. We have to point out their idiocy at every turn.

My words are these

So he's just another commie loon, no need to quote him in big bold letters, it just feeds the other commies. Trying to force their vernacular on topics, any topic, is how they spread their propaganda. We have to point out their idiocy at every turn.

Why in the hell are you so fucking uptight? IT WAS A CUT AND PASTE OF HIS QUOTE HOW YOU SEE IT POSTED WAS HOW THE CUT AND PASTE POSTED IT. You're overlooking a historical point. This was how the assault weapon myth began

My words are these

Why in the hell are you so fucking uptight? IT WAS A CUT AND PASTE OF HIS QUOTE HOW YOU SEE IT POSTED WAS HOW THE CUT AND PASTE POSTED IT. You're overlooking a historical point. This was how the assault weapon myth began

OK

What do you want to call them??

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?

No I walk around with a defense weapon.

So what kind of weapon is it??

What you call an assault rifle, I call my hog gun. It's nothing but a utility rifle, good for nuisances of all kinds. Interchangeable infrared and red dot scopes.

Hog Guns: 15 Great Pig Hunting Rifles and Handguns

There are plenty of hog rifles besides semi automatic.

No I walk around with a defense weapon.

So what kind of weapon is it??

What you call an assault rifle, I call my hog gun. It's nothing but a utility rifle, good for nuisances of all kinds. Interchangeable infrared and red dot scopes.

Hog Guns: 15 Great Pig Hunting Rifles and Handguns

There are plenty of hog rifles besides semi automatic.
You would be the last person I would want advice from about what kind of gun to get.

What do you want to call them??
They aren't assault weapons hell my hands are assault weapons

Forum List

Back