Compromise

So what's your proposal for when the taxes are too high, and spending continues to soar? I'd say whatever it is, it's better to implement it sooner rather than later. Raising taxes on the rich, even if it were desirable, is only a temporary measure. Or do you disagree that you can only raise taxes so much?

Well certainly but the deficit is never going to get paid down with taxes where they are, it is impossible. It sometimes seems, given their history, that when republicans gripe about our grandchildren paying our debts they are really laying out their fiscal plan, they have no claim to ever having been responsible with our nation's credit card and only seem to bitch about the debt when they do not have control. If we as a nation make deficit reduction a real priority then tax hikes cannot be ruled out, they are as necessary as spending cuts and I cannot believe republicans are serious about deficit reduction as long as they refuse to put them on the table.

So what do we cut when the time comes?

We tolerate no sacred cows and never for minute entertain the notion that cuts alone are the answer, we still have to pay for thirty years of tax cuts that never really stimulated the economy as advertised. Watch as congress shows how they really feel about deficit reduction vs. their pet projects in the next couple of months as they fight against the biggest deficit reduction plan in history popularly demonized by deficit hawk republicans as the "fiscal cliff".

189599_3871770440907_340254557_n.jpg

Sounds good to me. :)

Moronic shit like this is why ppl like you are being marginalized in this country.

The GOP had their arses handed to them and what have they learned....NOTHING They won't be happy until they lose the House also. Yes, please dig in your heels and defend the wealthy. That would be just Peachy!

Leftists truly have no sense of humor.

Maybe there should be a telethon...

Right....sorry....:lol::lol::lol: GOP wants to lose the House also:lol::lol:

better?

Cool, as soon as you all pay off that 12 Trillion dollars in debt you all rung up, we'll start paying for our share.

Word on the street is your "fair share" is zero.

Tax the rich!!

Nope, I'll be perfectly willing to have the leftward-leaning folks pay off the 5 Trillion dollars in debt Obama was president for.

Just as soon as the rightward-leaning folks pay off the 11 Trillion dollars in debt rung up in the Reagan, Bush, and Bush II administrations including interest.

Cool, as soon as you all pay off that 12 Trillion dollars in debt you all rung up, we'll start paying for our share.

Tax the rich!!

Yes, by all means, tax the rich. Force those poor creatures to pay the same percentage that their secretaries pay. Such a terrible thing to do to them. Perish the thought. Why they might have to forego a Rolls, and get a Bentley.
Yes, tax them more. Tax them at 100%. Confiscate all their wealth...it'll fund your bloated government for about a month.

Meanwhile, if you want to know what happens when you punish success, look at California. There's an exodus going on. Successful people and businesses are leaving...and then CA doesn't get to tax them any more.

Great plan you have there. Kick your dog until it runs away, then wonder why it left.

The GOP had their arses handed to them and what have they learned....NOTHING They won't be happy until they lose the House also. Yes, please dig in your heels and defend the wealthy. That would be just Peachy!

Leftists truly have no sense of humor.

Maybe there should be a telethon...

Right....sorry....:lol::lol::lol: GOP wants to lose the House also:lol::lol:

better?
To all of you retards taking this seriously, I want you to know I found it on Facebook, not the GOP homepage.

:lmao:

Tax the rich!!

Nope, I'll be perfectly willing to have the leftward-leaning folks pay off the 5 Trillion dollars in debt Obama was president for.

Just as soon as the rightward-leaning folks pay off the 11 Trillion dollars in debt rung up in the Reagan, Bush, and Bush II administrations including interest.
By the time Obama leaves office, you'll have $11T of your own to pay off.

Tax the rich!!

I would not be surprised if it is not closer to $21T.

And that is not even counting the future debt Obamacare has saddled us with that will go on for as long as the US remains a nation.

Immie

Last edited:

I would not be surprised if it is not closer to $21T.

And that is not even counting the future debt Obamacare has saddled us with that will go on for as long as the US remains a nation.

Immie
Indeed. I wonder if VLWC will be so excited about his offer?

189599_3871770440907_340254557_n.jpg

Sounds good to me. :)

Cool.

You guys can pay for all the debt Bush wracked up on the wars.

I am in.

Oh..and the money wasted on the Joint Strike Fighter and Missile defense.

Pony up. :lol:
Okay. Remember, you get all the debt Obama has and is going to cause.

What's going to be funny is that if he pulls a Clinton..and we actually see another surplus..

You guys are in a good deal of trouble.

Forum List

Back