Compromise?

COMPROMISE?

Black mailing is more like it than compromising. Reich wing-nuts said if there is no tax breaks for the wealthy, there will be on tax breaks for the middle class or any one, no unemployment extension for the unemployed, no nothing said the party of NO.

Reich wing nut’s compromise it “our way or no way.” and privatize everything. Remember it was the “government bailed out of "private industries” that saved the taxpayer?

"Working with us"is just another way for Reich wingnut to say "Our way or no way."

Your impish namecalling says it all...go back to grade school.

The right wanted tax breaks for everyone and the left wanted unemployment benefits extended, and they both got what they wanted....sounds like compromise to me.

And of course, the net result is a punishing increase of our national deficits. See, now everyone suffers! ;)

It's time to do what's unpopular and raise everyone's taxes AND cut spending simultaneously, but too few politicians are interested in sacrificing their political power to do the right thing.

Start with the 45% paying no income taxes, then call me.

Really? Seems to me the 45% you speak of are over paying Social Security Taxes on every dime they earn, of which all of these surpluses are used to PAY for what Income taxes were suppose to be paying? It's bull crud to be saying these people do not pay any taxes to fund our federal gvt. They also pay 90% of the cigarette taxes and gasoline taxes that are collected to fund the gvt....and they also pay the corporate income taxes, through their purchases of the corporation's product....cuz we all KNOW that the corporations incorporate all of their income taxes in to the price of the products they sell.

So, Nola....enough already with the BS about these 45%....

Much better to effectively squash industry. That's always a good idea when you're trying to fix an economy.

Face it. Leftist policy wrecks economies. Get over it. Move on.

And of course, the net result is a punishing increase of our national deficits. See, now everyone suffers! ;)

It's time to do what's unpopular and raise everyone's taxes AND cut spending simultaneously, but too few politicians are interested in sacrificing their political power to do the right thing.

Start with the 45% paying no income taxes, then call me.

Really? Seems to me the 45% you speak of are over paying Social Security Taxes on every dime they earn, of which all of these surpluses are used to PAY for what Income taxes were suppose to be paying? It's bull crud to be saying these people do not pay any taxes to fund our federal gvt. They also pay 90% of the cigarette taxes and gasoline taxes that are collected to fund the gvt....and they also pay the corporate income taxes, through their purchases of the corporation's product....cuz we all KNOW that the corporations incorporate all of their income taxes in to the price of the products they sell.

So, Nola....enough already with the BS about these 45%....

Fica is 6.5%, on everybody. Nobody overpays you dipshit. And they pay $0 federal income taxes. As for cigarette and gasoline taxes, again, they pay the same tax rate as everybody else.

What is your contention? That the 45% who pay $0 federal taxes are funding the Fed? Are you high or just stupid?

Go read a book, get a clue.

Last edited:
sounds like a broken recorder with no substance....lalalalalah....blahblahblahblahblah....

BTW.. in your post, didn't you also claim that FICA should be used to fund the government?

Typical liberal.. spend EVERYFUCKINGTHING.

FICA is NOT 6.5% on everybody Nola.....and the gvt is using the social security SURPLUS TAXES to pay for what income taxes SHOULD BE paying....

Social security taxes are ONLY PAID on earned income up to about $100k....and not paid at all on unearned income, such as dividends or capital gains income.

you can cry me a river, and THAT won't change a thing.

FICA is NOT 6.5% on everybody Nola.....and the gvt is using the social security SURPLUS TAXES to pay for what income taxes SHOULD BE paying....

Social security taxes are ONLY PAID on earned income up to about $100k....and not paid at all on unearned income, such as dividends or capital gains income.

you can cry me a river, and THAT won't change a thing.

Who's crying? And sorry, 6.2% and yes you are close, it goes to $106k or something. Bottom line, it isn't an adjustable rate.

Just because I don't pay FICA on my dividends doesn't mean the zero percenters ar footing the bill. That's just plain dumb... right up there with Mr. Clean's assertion that 21/3 is .14

BTW.. in your post, didn't you also claim that FICA should be used to fund the government?

I don't think our federal government should be spending more than what income taxes and gasoline taxes and cigarette taxes and corporate income taxes brings in, in revenue.....

BUT, if they are overspending, then I think it is better for us as a Nation, to borrow from ourselves, then to borrow from china or Saudi Arabia....for long term National Security reasons....

Those who pay nothing, pay everything.. how Orwellian.

Where the hell do these people come from?

I don't think our federal government should be spending more than what income taxes and gasoline taxes and cigarette taxes and corporate income taxes brings in, in revenue.....

BUT, if they are overspending, then I think it is better for us as a Nation, to borrow from ourselves, then to borrow from china or Saudi Arabia....for long term National Security reasons....

Point 1.. no problem
Point 2... Bill Clinton took your advice, and I wholeheartedly disagree with raiding the pension fund. DO that in the real world, you go to prison.

They come from situations where they have never had to pay a thing - it has always been paid for them.

The result is what you see in Care, the retards who live in their folks' basements, and people who scrape by on welfare.

They come from situations where they have never had to pay a thing - it has always been paid for them.

The result is what you see in Care, the retards who live in their folks' basements, and people who scrape by on welfare.

Explains the notion of a "26 year-old child"

:eusa_drool:

So you think it's okay to continue to borrow...

The American people have no more to give. All you're doing is proving your stupidity, and blatantly wallowing in it. Cut the fucking programs, it's over. You and your leftist buddies need to crawl back in your holes.

So you think it's okay to continue to borrow...

The American people have no more to give. All you're doing is proving your stupidity, and blatantly wallowing in it. Cut the fucking programs, it's over. You and your leftist buddies need to crawl back in your holes.

do you have reading comprehension problems Allie? I SAID I do NOT think the federal gvt should over spend dear...now go get some more coffee or the beverage of your choice.

What hole were YOU IN, when the gvt overspent and added $6 trillion, doubling our history of national debt, in just the 8 years under president Bush??

Now dust yourself off, and try again with your insults....cuz the last one just FAILED.

Yeah, you left out the part BUT if we do we need to take it from the people.

Hang up another bad juju bottle for those deeds you aren't proud of, cuz lying isn't really a valued trait in Christians.

Yeah, you left out the part BUT if we do we need to take it from the people.

Hang up another bad juju bottle for those deeds you aren't proud of, cuz lying isn't really a valued trait in Christians.

sigh....whatever allie....:eusa_hand:

COMPROMISE?

Black mailing is more like it than compromising. Reich wing-nuts said if there is no tax breaks for the wealthy, there will be on tax breaks for the middle class or any one, no unemployment extension for the unemployed, no nothing said the party of NO.

Reich wing nut’s compromise it “our way or no way.” and privatize everything. Remember it was the “government bailed out of "private industries” that saved the taxpayer?

"Working with us"is just another way for Reich wingnut to say "Our way or no way."
Since the highlilghted is an outright lie, why should anyone bother to even read the rest of your post?

New Topics

Forum List

Back