Compromise?

Fuck off, Artie. Who gives a rusty fuck? Why not try addressing the actual subject matter instead of interjecting silly ad hominems? If you have a point, make it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up, punk.

THANK YOU!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Dude you are fuckin EPIC WIN! I'd pos. rep you right now if I could.

I just called out, debate raped, and humiliated Art in the Christian genocide thread in the ME forum.

He did the same laughable BS there too.:lol::cuckoo:

Fuck off, Artie. Who gives a rusty fuck? Why not try addressing the actual subject matter instead of interjecting silly ad hominems? If you have a point, make it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up, punk.

THANK YOU!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Dude you are fuckin EPIC WIN! I'd pos. rep you right now if I could.

I just called out, debate raped, and humiliated Art in the Christian genocide thread in the ME forum.

He did the same laughable BS there too.:lol::cuckoo:

Retards unite!

They already have so there will be no need for us to.

Thank you, Care & Art. Your sacrifice is appreciated.

Right on cue, lol.

Make sure to rep your little knight, Care.

what did he do to piss you off allie? he posted a suggestion....like reviewing our tax rates and revenues brought in taxes.....it's the lowest in decades...btw.

it was relevant to the comments made on this thread, yet you lash out like a lunatic??? Why are you so UNCIVIL....? What did i miss?

They already have so there will be no need for us to.

Thank you, Care & Art. Your sacrifice is appreciated.

Still haven't looked up those tax brackets, I see. Or you did and that's why you went nuclear.

Tell me why I should look up the tax information, you nitwit.

I always go nuclear when little tards like you and Care tell ME to look up information, without making a point, and then pretend you've actually said something relevant. It's cowardly.

Make your point or shut the hell up. I hate deliberate stupidity.

Tell me why I should look up the tax information, you nitwit.

I always go nuclear when little tards like you and Care tell ME to look up information, without making a point, and then pretend you've actually said something relevant. It's cowardly.

Make your point or shut the hell up. I hate deliberate stupidity.

The point is that tax rates have been in decline your entire lifetime, moron.

Link it now and prove your point.

Tax rates for some have been reduced. Doesn't matter, and as I said before, it is completely irrelevant, if you are spend more than you take.

The American people can't be taxed anymore. Cut spending. We tried it your way, it failed miserably as it always does.

Last edited:
All that just to prove that, as I said, it was just a diversionary tactic and had no bearing on the discussion.

Thanks for wasting time and space.

Nope. You want to make a point, make it. Otherwise, you're wasting time and space.

That's been said what, 5 times now? I'll bet you've heard it before, with your other "Fs" as well.

Nope. You want to make a point, make it. Otherwise, you're wasting time and space.

That's been said what, 5 times now? I'll bet you've heard it before, with your other "Fs" as well.

Well you can lead the horse to water but you can't make the willfully ignorant ones drink.

avatar....we are bringing in income taxes, 1 trillion.....we are spending over 2.0 trillion.

your example is not reality.

our interest payment on our debt in just a couple of years will be 700 billion a year....almost all of what is spent JUST ON THE INTEREST PAYMENT of our debt, NOT even paying it down is our entire amount of income tax revenues....let alone the 700 billion a year we spend on our total Defense, incl homeland security.

I am SURPRISED you are soooo unaware of the reality we face???

you can dream all ya want and give all the fake examples ya want....but you sure aren't even in the ballpark on what we face imo.

My example is just that, an example.

You think we can keep spending the way we are and meet that interest? It's precisely because of the interest payments that we need to seriously cut spending NOW. If we keep spending like we are we will be paying interest payments higher than all the money we can possibly take in.

Im very much aware of the reality we face. I am also aware that you dont drain a basin of water until after you stop the flow of water into the basin. Or what you are doing is completely pointless.

Cut spending. Cut taxes. Watch the economy grow and pay off the debt. It's a pretty simply concept. I dont understand why so many people refuse to follow it.

And get really mad when you suggest they do. And allude to alleged "facts" which they won't identify, won't make a point about, but which they claim makes you look stupid.

Try that in college and see where it gets you. Humiliated in class by disgusted professors and home after first semester.

And get really mad when you suggest they do. And allude to alleged "facts" which they won't identify, won't make a point about, but which they claim makes you look stupid.

Try that in college and see where it gets you. Humiliated in class by disgusted professors and home after first semester.

Well I can safely assume this post is directed at me given your well documented inability to use the quote function.

Babble, the link I provided you with had everything you needed and it was more than you deserved given the temper tantrum you were throwing at the time. You were just too much of a coward to click it.

The right wanted tax breaks for everyone and the left wanted unemployment benefits extended, and they both got what they wanted....sounds like compromise to me.

And of course, the net result is a punishing increase of our national deficits. See, now everyone suffers! ;)

It's time to do what's unpopular and raise everyone's taxes AND cut spending simultaneously, but too few politicians are interested in sacrificing their political power to do the right thing.

Start with the 45% paying no income taxes, then call me.

Forum List

Back