Compromise With Conservatives

Flanders, of course theres voter fraud in every state and always has been to a differing degrees and its both a Democrat and a Republican thing.

Im not going to debate whether or not the govt needs to be in education, what I will say that professors are public employees along with other educators cops and fireman and road maintenance workers. People who "work" for a living and provide a service that all americans right or left utilize.

Your last paragraph with my utilizing class warfare and touch feely morality is just a load of shit thats based merely on your not liking my position.
Im a registered independent I dont and I wont carry water for either party when I believe what they are doing or saying is wrong. I dont do partisan talking points, I give my own opinion, just like you do

liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

Flanders, of course theres voter fraud in every state and always has been to a differing degrees and its both a Democrat and a Republican thing.

To RightNorLeft: No it isn’t. Americans want voter ID laws. Democrats call such laws voter fraud because they deny some people their Right to vote. Naturally, Democrats cannot show one case where any LIVING AMERICAN who was legally entitled to vote was kept from voting.

Im not going to debate whether or not the govt needs to be in education, what I will say that professors are public employees along with other educators cops and fireman and road maintenance workers.

To RightNorLeft: Try to stay with me on this: THE EDUCATION INDUSTRY HAS NO CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY. If you cannot grasp that then try this. NOBODY, professors least of all, in the education industry is a necessary public employee. Sucking up tax dollars does not make it so.

Im a registered independent I dont and I wont carry water for either party when I believe what they are doing or saying is wrong. I dont do partisan talking points, I give my own opinion, just like you do.

To RightNorLeft: Independents, moderates, or whatever they go by are fence-straddlers. Every time they fall off the fence they land on the Left side. Based on everything you’ve said you’re no different.

To Oddball: Wise old saying: One picture is worth ten thousand words.

To the extent that most of us seem to understand that the RNC and DNC really don't care what their rank and file partisans want or care about, I think your post is spot on, Flanders.

To editec: Your accord is a pleasant surprise.

Sadly, after the RNC-DNC get their guys elected they only care about what lobbyists think (and pay for).

You know I don't know why the above surprised you. I'm neither a supporter of the RNC OR DNC.

I think I probably post more substantive objections to Obama and Clinton's policies than any other person on this board.

Now I realize that I seldom join in on the character assassination of this or any other POTUS, but frankly I consider that sort of ad hominen attack on politicians rather childish.

You don't have to HATE or LOVE a politician to credit them when that's due, or to fault them when they deserve it, either.

I think the problem is where many see only the flaws of the other team, as I have no team, I see how they are MOSTLY doing the same kind of thing.

Yes, there are difference between the Dsd and Rs but NOT when it comes to anytbing TRULY impoprtant to our economy.

And I focus almost entirely on economic issues because they are the heart of ALL the woes plaguing out society.

I am truly an independent, mate, and if I had to identify in one word what I am, I guess you'd call me a NATIONALIST.

FWIW, I don't think either party is truly as interested in tghe well being of this nation as they are in feathering the nests of their wealthy partons.

And if you want evidence of that just look at how both the Bush II administration AND the Obama Administration have coddled the BANSTERS while very nearly abandoning the people in this nation after the 2007-2008 metldown.

Last edited:
Now I realize that I seldom join in on the character assassination of this or any other POTUS, but frankly I consider that sort of ad hominen attack on politicians rather childish.

To editec: You can’t assassinate a character that is already dead.

It’s hardly childish when attacking policies does not seem to get anywhere. Policies have been criticized every which way for decades and the country continues it downhill slide. Attacking those douche bags who get to the White House can’t do any worse, and it might wise them up.

As for the rest of your response. Naturally, you are free to define yourself, but I have you down as a left-leaning “Independent” although not a full-fledged Lefty, based on your comments in my threads.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back