Compromise, what people don't seem to grasp

Obamas policies need to be defeated not compromised with.

Did Luke compromise with ***** vader?

To use a more appropriate situation, how did Europe's compromise with Hitler work out?

yes, brilliant strawman response. WHat does anything today have to do with Hitler?

Sorry you are jealous that you weren't born with intelligence and the ability for rational thought

Crawling around hoping to appease the war out of the Nazis and crawling around hoping to appease the Nukes out of Iran seem to hold some parallels.

Compromise, what people don't seem to grasp

Fortunately, we have one party rule for now, so compromise is unnecessary. I'm sure this makes many people happy.

well it sure isnt making him happy.

Funny thing about the left, they have all power and they are still unhappy about it because they know their so called power is a fraud.

I have noticed that. The only thing that will truly make them happy is if they have a dictatorship.

Top political strategist Woody Allen thinks Obama would get much more done as dictator; No, <em>really</em> | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Fortunately, we have one party rule for now, so compromise is unnecessary. I'm sure this makes many people happy.

Funny thing about the left, they have all power and they are still unhappy about it because they know their so called power is a fraud.

I have noticed that. The only thing that will truly make them happy is if they have a dictatorship.

Top political strategist Woody Allen thinks Obama would get much more done as dictator; No, <em>really</em> | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

made up stuff again. Guess you had no problem Bush using his mighty army to invade a country that didn't attack us, kind of like Hitler did, if you want to go bring that up.

Or when he ordered warrantless wiretaps, and put forth propaganda lies, like the nazis were so good at, to garner support for the Iraq invasion.
:eusa_shhh:

How do you compromise with evil?

Seriously, if someone wants you dead, or wants to enslave you, how exactly do you compromise with that?

It's time for people to stop selling out their values and actually stand for something or they'll fall for anything.

Another example of why we can't compromise....too many assholes out there

Last edited:

made up stuff again. Guess you had no problem Bush using his mighty army to invade a country that didn't attack us, kind of like Hitler did, if you want to go bring that up.

Or when he ordered warrantless wiretaps, and put forth propaganda lies, like the nazis were so good at, to garner support for the Iraq invasion.
:eusa_shhh:

Made up stuff? Nope. Read the link. And look at how the Left demonizes anyone who opposes them. There's your answer.

And you're projecting about Bush. You're the third Libtard to do that with me in 24 hours. You always lose the debate when you project.

Forum List

Back