Compromise.. for compromise sake???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Every time I hear "why can't we just compromise?",
I'm reminded of the GREAT Compromiser who speaking on 30 September 1938 British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain in his speech concerning the Munich Agreement and the Anglo-German Declaration.

"My good friends, this is the second time in our history that there has come back from Germany to Downing Street peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. And now I recommend you to go home and sleep quietly in your beds."
Peace for our time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is an illustration though I think our current history books don't describe much less teach!

The importance of that will become more apparent as the 2nd Great Compromiser, Obama betrays Israel, the Middle East and ultimately the USA.. because he has no
PRINCIPLES!

Without "Principles" i.e. "if you don't stand for something you will fall for anything". i.e. Chamberlain signing "peace in our time" only to have Nazis take over Europe!

Again.. these lessons have NOT been taught evidently to students much less Obama!
I mean HE promised to close Gitmo!
He promised unemployment down under 8.1%!
He promised In June 2009, Obama said. "If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

So folks the Great Compromiser is destroying your country and you are allowing it to happen right in front of your eyes!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back