LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Comprehensive Reform of Our Immigration Laws

Introduction: Symptoms of a Broken System

The Problem: Our Immigration Laws are Broken

Solution: Comprehensive Immigration Reform

Reform that will make our laws more realistic, so they can be effectively enforced, must adhere to the following principles:

It Must Reunite Families:
It Must Protect Workers:
It Must Give Undocumented Workers a Chance to Get Right by the Law:
It Must Restore the Rule of Law and Enhance Security:
It Must Promote Citizenship and Civic Participation and Help Local Communities:

Conclusion: We Can No Longer Afford the Failed Status Quo

Prepared by the National Immigration ForumSeptember 2008

http://www.immigrationforum.org/images/uploads/CIRBackgrounder.pdf

A bunch of left wing hog wash rhetoric as I've ever heard in support of Amnesty. None of this point to a broken immigration system but a broken government

Last edited:
Gutless politicians are broken, not the immigration system
Gregory Kane | Examiner Columnist | 05/11/11
.Wanted: an American president who knows the difference between a rule and a law.

No, it isn't. Our immigration system isn't "broken" either. What's broken is the will of our politicians to enforce our laws and deport those who violate them. That Obama will not do.

"Today," the president continued in his speech, " there are an estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants here in the United States. Some crossed the border illegally. Others avoid immigration laws by overstaying their visas. Regardless of how they came, the overwhelming majority of these folks are just trying to earn a living and provide for their families."

Yo, Barack, my man, I'm just trying to make a living and provide for my family. So are millions of other Americans, those who were actually born here and others who immigrated here legally

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Gutless politicians are broken, not the immigration system | Gregory Kane | Columnists | Washington Examiner

Forum List

Back