Complex quantum teleportation achieved for the first time

Think data transfer from places like Mars or elsewhere in the cosmos.

COOLEST BEANS!

Beam me up, Scotty!
I wouldn't get to excited there are 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms in the human body i wouldn't trust any computer no matter how powerful to put all my bits in the right place.
Well, these "transported people" would actually be clones. So , before we take the necessary step of destroying the original you (can't have two) , we will be able to observe the clone. It will be information that is transported, not your actual atoms.

This was the subject of a great sci-fi novella...by Phillip K Dick, maybe? I will search for it...

Last edited:
Quantum internet? I'm in. This is great for the spy business. Both atoms and now quantum particles can be teleported. Yeah, but it doesn't mean we can transport a living organism, but I'm sure they'll try it with a single-cell eventually.

Quantum internet? I'm in. This is great for the spy business. Both atoms and now quantum particles can be teleported. Yeah, but it doesn't mean we can transport a living organism, but I'm sure they'll try it with a single-cell eventually.
Perhaps they could teleport you an IQ

Nah, I already have enough IQ. I would go for snagging quickly sold out rock concert tickets.

Nah, I already have enough IQ. I would go for snagging quickly sold out rock concert tickets.
Taylor swift wants u

Think data transfer from places like Mars or elsewhere in the cosmos.

Quantum Entanglement has been proved by experimental Physicists, years ago. Spooky action at a distance, Einstein.
Einstein proved nothing, the dope was too ignorant to comb his hair. Entanglement was only recently proved
The ignored member said something...……………………….

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Forum List

Back