Completely Reckless, Completely Irresponsible

We've got Senators that say they will vote on a bill they haven't even read. With logic like this, it's no wonder why America is going down the tubes... To say you approve of something you haven't even read shows us all just how intelligent our Senators really are. Why not just close down the Senate altogether and save the country some money?

Intelligence?? Senators?? Congressment??? Please. NOt in the same breath.

These schmucks are going to vote on a bill that none of them will read. This whole thing was done behind closed doors with enough horse trading to make any Gypsy proud. You have some states that will be exempt from higher Medicaid costs, I wonder who picks up the tab for that?? Mary Landreau got 300,00 million for her STate and God knows what else was swapped, traded and outright sold to get the votes to pass this peice of shit and become part of that HISTORIC moment. I can hardly wait.

Oh Yes. Our elected officials at their best.

The Republicans, the Blue Dog Democrats, and their corporate masters have killed any meaningful reform.

The bill will end up being a giveaway to the insurance companies.

The right are complete idiots.

The Repubs cant do anything in the minority.....this piece of garbage is soley the Dems. No way to place any blame on the Repubs (at least not for this mess). When you realize that both sides are equal in their struggle for power and uncaring for the people, you can stop getting all worked up supporting your side. Maybe then we can all join together to get rid of all of them.

Republicans have nothing to do with it. It's all on the democrats.....They rule the earth, ask them.

No, they need to use reconciliation and pass a public option.

How can you lay all of the horse hockey on the Republicans? The Democrats control both houses of Congress. If a single Republican never voted for any of this, the Democrats could still pass anything they wanted to pass. Try to remember some of the stuff from your high school civics classes. The Democrats are responsible for all of this mess. Folks like you who try to pass this nonsense on to others crack me up. It's all just typical liberal chit chat and not worth the paper it's written on.

Bullshit.

The Senate rules are so fucked up that you need a 60 vote majority to pass anything.

That means slime like Lieberman can call the shots.

Our system is broken. The filabuster should be abolished.

No, they need to use reconciliation and pass a public option.

How can you lay all of the horse hockey on the Republicans? The Democrats control both houses of Congress. If a single Republican never voted for any of this, the Democrats could still pass anything they wanted to pass. Try to remember some of the stuff from your high school civics classes. The Democrats are responsible for all of this mess. Folks like you who try to pass this nonsense on to others crack me up. It's all just typical liberal chit chat and not worth the paper it's written on.

Bullshit.

The Senate rules are so fucked up that you need a 60 vote majority to pass anything.

Now that's funny. You have exactly what you want with a 60 vote majority and still want to place the blame somewhere else. How much more perfect do you want it before the whining stops. The Repubs are completely out of it. Doesn't really say much for the dems though. I ask again; do you really feel the dems are doing this because they truly care about the people?

Bullshit.

Now that's funny. You have exactly what you want with a 60 vote majority and still want to place the blame somewhere else. How much more perfect do you want it before the whining stops. The Repubs are completely out of it. Doesn't really say much for the dems though. I ask again; do you really feel the dems are doing this because they truly care about the people?

Yes.

Bullshit.

Yes.

Finally an honest answer. You are a politician's (democrat) dream voter! They put out the legislation and you are their with your support.

Forum List

Back