Complaints Complaints! Solutions?

I am still trying to figure out how to fill out my census form.

It says how many people live in the house, apt or mobile home at this address.
I live in a cave.
A very nice cave though.

This is a comforting relevation.....

But I'd feel even better if you were walled in.

First, I expect people to put their money where their mouth is, and their time as well. I see trillions of words spilled and not one action based on them, and not even a single appeal to any action of any sort. As for what needs to be done, see a couple of my websites: www.Precinct.Weebly.Com and Conservative Victory Plan. These are just for starters, but even if you were a Democrat Liberal, or whatever you should be open to some sort of action of some sort.

And what makes you think we aren't acting? We have lives outside this board you know. We come to message boards to discuss what's going on the world. We do things in real life. And we don't feel the need to brag about it every second.

Second, what needs to be fixed is all over this forum. (Plus see my sites above) Of course they are in the form of whining complaints, and pitiful cries of Ain't it Awful, Ain't it Awful, what Obama or Bush or you name it is doing.

Be specific. Or are you just going to complain about things needing be fixed without specifying what and tell us we need to fix ?

Third, look, the government IS us, and people usually get the government they deserve, and that is sure the case here where we actually have a process for controlling our government if the complainers would get off their butts long enough to use it. I have written on this thread my views on the proper role of government and it does have a role v. the private sector.

No, we arent the government. But we do get the government we deserve. Our society is corrupt. We get corrupt government. I've spelled out numerous ways to correct the problem. And much of that involve state officials and paying attention to the local races.

With that said, you still didn't answer that question.

Now, don't ask questions if you don't want answers, but be careful what you ask for, you just might get it, and then not like it at all, such that you will be sorry you asked, or just get mad like a child and stomp around.

Why would I be upset if you answer questions? Why would I waste my time asking them if I didn't want you to actually have a discussion. But so far, you've danced around questions, you've complained about everything while providing no solutions or even specifying what the problems we need to provide solutions for are. You've done nothing but act like a spoiled brat who wants everyone to think his way while providing us no reasons for doing so other than your claim that you are better than everyone else.

That's not an argument. That's not how adults speak or act. And it's not going to convince anyone that your positions have any merit. So pull the pole out of your butt and actually talk like a human being and have a discussion instead of lecturing people about absolutely nothing and running away from any criticism.

I have proposed a lot of solutions, just see my signature for one example, and take a look at my other threads.

It seems all you have to offer is snipe, snipe, snipe at others who do propose things, such as myself. As for education, I'm not going to get into listing degrees, but I have spent a lifetime educating myself, which I doubt you have.

I'm new here and don't know people's track record, but I will try to make it a point to see if you have ever started threads, or made any serious proposals to make this a better world. My guess, in advance, is that you have not. If you want to refer me to some such thread that lays out your proposals, please do so.

But, the backseat drivers, snipers, and kibitzers are the source of some of our worst problems in this world. Life is all about attitude much more than intellect, and yours seems pretty negative and contentless as far as I can see.

But thanks for posting to my thread anyway.

:rolleyes:despite what education you bring to the table, your position on the role of the healthcare sector in the economy has some room for improvement. vast expanses of room. granted that, its hard to see that your proposals on the matter could take a more realistic view on the industry under consideration.

looking past that mess to your take on using public infrastructure like the VA to care for persons without insurance, there's no accounting for the logistics of these groups, the effect on care for the military who already encumber the system and the role that medicare and other public care provisions play in private medicine. any pragmatic proposal must take the private sector into account. we are a long ways on from the new deal, and we should have learned by this point that closed loop government expenditure fails to enhance the economy to the extent of public/private work. by removing this input from the private system, id say you are ruining it at once.

alas, you claim the whole effort is charity.:lol: is that the sort of reasoning it takes to be in your 'front seat'? people in government, who i would consider 'front seaters', have already proposed remedies which take what i appraise as considerably better informed perspectives on the industry, its role in the economy, and the relationships between public and private enterprise. i happen to think that their conclusions are alright, as i said earlier.

youre wrapped up in this hubris, probably afforded you by your basketweaving degrees, which paints yourself as some righteous pragmatist, but such people dont talk out of the same end that you seem to. indeed, until you get some basic understandings of 'industry', 'charity', 'profit', etc. you've got to persist in your 'lifetime' quest for education, despite these terms being covered in high school.

If I couldn't write better than you do, I would never insult the intelligence of people, and shame the nation, with my illiterate stumbling English the way you do.

Your response is so disconnected and illiterate that I won't even dignify it with any response. The word pitiful comes to mind.

It seems you can't put together one single literate sentence, or complete one single thought, unless it is some expletive.

You shame whatever school you attended if, indeed, you ever attended a school at all.

On top of which, you are so lazy you can't even capitalize your sentences, which even a 1st Grader learns to do at 6 years old, and sad to say, you don't even have the excuse of being a foreigner which I could overlook.

ya missed a few commas yourself, captain. so much for discussing solutions.:thup:

Forum List

Back