Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Is it common for administrators to move threads that they do not approve of or don't want to be true to the conspiracy theories forum? I started a thread that belonged in the political forum but it was moved. The title of the thread was backed by the thread itself and only a coward would move it to where it would not be seen and debated by others. Is this board that afraid to debate?

Yes it's common. I had a thread I started about abortion and it's history moved to the conspiracy theories forum, though what I had posted was perfectly true and historically correct. Unfortunately, truth means nothing if you have a mod who doesn't like what you're selling.

You just learn to flow with it.

Let me guess...Obama Hates Old People.

:rofl:

And I like the new conspiracy that the conspiracy forum is invisible.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it common for administrators to move threads that they do not approve of or don't want to be true to the conspiracy theories forum? I started a thread that belonged in the political forum but it was moved. The title of the thread was backed by the thread itself and only a coward would move it to where it would not be seen and debated by others. Is this board that afraid to debate?

First, get your names right. I am the only administrator active on this board. The other staff members are moderators. I already told you I did not personally move the thread.

Second, as I told you via PM, your baseless conjecture and accusation that Obama hates old people is not only exactly baseless conjecture and a baseless accusation, it is an inflammatory thread title. I also told you the thread was moved because of the title, so to come into a public forum and act as if you were not provided an explanation is the act of a coward and liar.

Are we clear?

When you come up with something of substance to debate, I am quite sure someone will be more than happy to come along and school you.

As it stands, the fact that senior citizens will not get a cost of living raise until 2012 does NOT support your accusation that Obama hates old people. It only supports the fact that you are willing to stretch and or fabricates truth to suit your partisan hatred.

If you have any further questions regarding this board, its rules, and/or its staff, feel free to PM me with your malfunction.

Also feel free to let me know if I can completely destroy you and your arguments again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back