Complaint about emoticon sexism!!

gunny needs to come up with a female...mod..who is conservative...balance out the other mods....we have 3 males and only..did i mention only...2 females...

I don't choose mods based on gender, politics nor sexual orientation (yes, I had a gay one at one time). I choose people I think can handle the job.

:udaman:

Someone just sent me this in a PM. I am flattered by it but also annoyed that they did not have the option to say "You are the woman!' Or at least "You are the person!"

What's to be done about this? Any suggestions?

To the one who comes up with a good one I thank you in advance and say :udaman:

Yep. Shut up.:cool:

Gunny, if you're going to be mean to me, I'll refuse that moderator position you been begging me to accept.

:udaman:

Someone just sent me this in a PM. I am flattered by it but also annoyed that they did not have the option to say "You are the woman!' Or at least "You are the person!"

What's to be done about this? Any suggestions?

To the one who comes up with a good one I thank you in advance and say :udaman:

Yep. Shut up.:cool:

Gunny, if you're going to be mean to me, I'll refuse that moderator position you been begging me to accept.

You just figure the odds ...:lol:

I don't choose mods based on gender, politics nor sexual orientation (yes, I had a gay one at one time). I choose people I think can handle the job.

8 rules of USMB:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbMa4MGFCOg[/ame]

:lol:

Last edited:
yes, I had a gay one at one time

Do you employ the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy?

Nope. He was a good mod. He chose to step down because he could no longer be on the board much. What he does on his own time is none of my business, and he was not a flamer than had to remind everyone he was gay. I think he actually only posted it once, and it was germane to the discussion. He was a very articulate and intelligent poster and didn't operate on his emotions.

I'd have no problem using him as a mod again.

yes, I had a gay one at one time

Nope. He was a good mod. He chose to step down because he could no longer be on the board much. What he does on his own time is none of my business, and he was not a flamer than had to remind everyone he was gay. I think he actually only posted it once, and it was germane to the discussion. He was a very articulate and intelligent poster and didn't operate on his emotions.

we need that guy back...

we need that guy back...

You won't get any from him, either..

Another swipe? -and you wonder why people think you're a bitch :rolleyes:

If I were allowed to post your PM's, nobody would wonder why I'm a bitch to you at all... Keep going, and I can guarantee you without a doubt it WILL get worse.

we need that guy back...

As I said, it was his decision. If he decides to come back and I need another mod, he'll have a position.

Forum List

Back