Complaint about emoticon sexism!!

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
:udaman:

Someone just sent me this in a PM. I am flattered by it but also annoyed that they did not have the option to say "You are the woman!' Or at least "You are the person!"

What's to be done about this? Any suggestions?

To the one who comes up with a good one I thank you in advance and say :udaman:

YOU DA HO!!
idaho_map.jpg

Someone just sent me this in a PM. I am flattered by it but also annoyed that they did not have the option to say "You are the woman!' Or at least "You are the person!"

What an ASS that person was to have sent that to you!

Too bad you can't rat them out so that everyone can shower them with ridicule and scorn!

And I thought Anguille was a woman's name. Now we found out you're really a man. Do you have a brother named 'Sue'?

Too bad you can't rat them out so that everyone can shower them with ridicule and scorn!

Isn't that the truth! ;)

You go, girl!!

And I thought Anguille was a woman's name. Now we found out you're really a man. Do you have a brother named 'Sue'?
I wasn't aware that "Anguille " was a woman's or a man's name.
Though it is a feminine noun in French.

No brothers named Sue but Amanda's mom is named Soosie.

Last edited:

Isn't that the truth! ;)

You go, girl!!

That emoticon can work if you're a transgender or transsexual, so really it's just sexiest against women who were born with vaginas.

Isn't that the truth! ;)

You go, girl!!

That emoticon can work if you're a transgender or transsexual, so really it's just sexiest against women who were born with vaginas.

sidneyworld must have something to object to about that.

I wasn't aware that "Anguille " was a woman's or a man's name.
Though it is a feminine noun in French.

No brother's named Sue but Amanda's mom is named Soosie.

I thought it was a type of sausage.

the board reeks of sexism...note ang...."ang has disabled ""his"" rep....not her rep but ""his"" rep....strolling bones could start ""his"" own religion....(would yall please just tilte while i work out the details?) unlike gun shops i will take paypal...but its sexism all over this place....except when they are calling women ***** and bitches...

bitch & prick should do.

the board reeks of sexism...note ang...."ang has disabled ""his"" rep....not her rep but ""his"" rep....strolling bones could start ""his"" own religion....(would yall please just tilte while i work out the details?) unlike gun shops i will take paypal...but its sexism all over this place....except when they are calling women ***** and bitches...

:clap2:
Did you notice the USMB men's room has more urinals than the women's room has stalls?

Did you notice the USMB men's room has more urinals than the women's room has stalls?

Been hanging out in there writing your name on the walls again ?

Been hanging out in there writing your name on the walls again ?

I write her name on them. She follows me around trying to erase my art work. Imagine that.

o like you bother learning anyone's last name?

sexist i tellz ya...and look at the mods...how many men? vs how many women? i thought it should be equal?....

(damn i have tryed to stay out of trouble with gunny....o hell...)

Forum List

Back