Compiling a list of ALL known racism victims

thelist

Rookie
Jan 25, 2015
I am embarking on a very difficult journey and am looking for assistance from the world to make it more simple!

I am wanting to compile a complete list of every victim of racism then move from that to analyzing each victim and how each victim might be chosen to be the target of racism.... then breaking it down even further on how each reason is founded in the mind of the racist variant.

I believe after I have completed this... I can then study it to find methods of aiding racism into a lesser and lesser phenomenon. It is a VERY bold claim and I understand that it is LIKELY I will fail. But I am on here giving it a go!

What I want from this forum:

Simply say a victim of racism so begin my research. After having a complete list... I will verify that it is complete... and move on from there. One step at a time though!

I thank everyone in advance and hope my efforts are seen as true efforts and not some "troll" as many expect when I say this line of rhetoric.

I will do my best to acknowledge every comment... but understand I am getting on as many forums where fruits might result from my efforts... and that means I am multitasking very heavily. Forgive me if I do not.

Just one post. Just want replies for variants I am missing. Apologize for attempting to do a new thing that doesn't exist in the world.

agnosticism
Albanian
Amish
ancestor worship
animism
Arab
Armenian
Asatrú
Assyrian
atheism
Aum Shinrikyo
Azerbaijanis
Bahá'í Faith
Basques
Bengalis
Biharis
Bosniaks
Brahma Kumari
Branch Davidians
Buddhism
Bulgarians
Catalans
Celtic Paganism
Chen Tao
Chinese religion
Christadelphians
Christianity
Church in Zion
Chuvash
Circassian
Concerned Christians
Confucianism
Croat
Czech
Dami Xuanjiao
Danes
deism
Divine Lightmission
Druidism
Druze
dualism
Dutch
Ebionites
Eckankar
English
Faroese
Finns
French
Gagauz
Galician
Georgian
German
Gnosticism
Greek
Gujaratis
Han Chinese
Hare Krishna
Heathenism
Heaven's Gate
Hinduism
Hindustani
Hookers for Jesus
Hui
Humanism
Hungarian
Icelander
Irish
Islam
Italian
Jain
Japanese
Javanese
Jehovah's Witnesses
Jew
Judaism
Kannada
Kazakhs
Korean
Kurd
Kyrgyz
Laz
Malayali
Malays
Manchu
Marathi
Mennonite
Mithraism
Mongol
monotheism
Mysticism
Native American Church
New Age
Norwegian
Order of the Solar Temple
Oromo
Paganism
pantheism
Pashtun
Persian
Poles
polytheism
Portuguese
Punjabis
Raja Yoga
Rastafarian
Ravidassia
Russian
Salvation Army
Santería
Satanism
Scientology
Serb
Shamanism
Shinto
Sikhism
Slovak
Spaniard
Spiritualism
Swede
Tamil
Taoism
Telugu
Thai
Thelema
Theosophy
Tibetan
Tuareg
Turk
Turkmen
Ukrainian
Uyghur
Vietnamese
Volga Bulgar
Wicca
Zhuang

Last edited:
I need them in alphabetic order simply to categorize ALL options. After I have all options I can then categorize by the weight of the racism on that race. When that categorization i can then categorize the likelihood of changing the mindset vs the weight of the racism and figure out which options are best to fight for and how hard to fight for them and which one to do first.

Albanian
Arab
Armenian
Assyrian
Azerbaijanis
Basques
Bengalis
Biharis
Bosniaks
Bulgarians
Catalans
Chuvash
Circassian
Croat
Czech
Danes
Dutch
English
Faroese
Finns
French
Gagauz
Galician
German
Greek
Georgian
Gujaratis
Han Chinese
Hindustani
Hui
Hungarian
Icelander
Irish
Italian
Japanese
Javanese
Jew
Malayali
Kannada
Kazakhs
Korean
Kurd
Kyrgyz
Malays
Marathi
Norwegian
Laz
Manchu
Mongol
Pashtun
Oromo
Persian
Poles
Portuguese
Punjabis
Russian
Serb
Slovak
Spaniard
Swede
Tamil
Telugu
Thai
Tibetan
Tuareg
Turk
Turkmen
Ukrainian
Uyghur
Vietnamese
Volga Bulgar
Zhuang
Where are Anglo/Saxons?

Fuckin' dagos treated us like shit.

Back in the day.

I need them in alphabetic order simply to categorize ALL options. After I have all options I can then categorize by the weight of the racism on that race. When that categorization i can then categorize the likelihood of changing the mindset vs the weight of the racism and figure out which options are best to fight for and how hard to fight for them and which one to do first.
You're on acid, right?

Fess up, ain't no shame.

Are you meaning I need to include what peoples ancestors were? Brilliant. That IS a form of prejudice! And even though they aren't around... it still happens. I'll need to include non-existent but still viable forms of prejudice.

Forum List

Back