Compassionate leftwingers

Not a surprise, most of these people don't believe in a God they have to answer to so they can hate and rage to their hearts content. In this lifetime at least.

I'm not perfect either, there are a handful of people that if they passed away tomorrow I wouldn't shed a tear nor lose a minute of sleep. This, however, was due to personal and intimate harm they did to me. Even then, I wouldn't taunt or have glee, I just wouldn't have an ounce of sorrow.

Imperfect yes, but all things considered, I pray God understands.

Not a surprise, most of these people don't believe in a God they have to answer to so they can hate and rage to their hearts content. In this lifetime at least.

I'm not perfect either, there are a handful of people that if they passed away tomorrow I wouldn't shed a tear nor lose a minute of sleep. This, however, was due to personal and intimate harm they did to me. Even then, I wouldn't taunt or have glee, I just wouldn't have an ounce of sorrow.

Imperfect yes, but all things considered, I pray God understands.
I agree no one is perfect, but the left think of themselves that way. since they don't believe in God, they have no one to answer to.......their egos make Trumps look tiny.

Forum List

Back